L’Estrange is a direct to consumer menswear brand on a mission to change the way we consume fashion.
We are on the hunt for a future-thinking super-creative to develop and lead our creative strategy and crafting engaging narratives that will inspire people around the world.
The role will work directly with one of the co-founders Tom and growth lead alongside design and marketing. It will involve working across a range of formats and channels - online and offline.
This is an opportunity to shape the creative strategy and direction for a brand that is changing the face of fashion.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
Developing creative and media strategy from concept to production, acting as a brand guardian for L’Estrange.
Marketing campaign creative
Creating innovative creative across all our marketing with a focus on digital. This will range from regular brand touch points to larger quarterly campaigns.
Combining inspiring storytelling with exciting visuals, working with photographers and videographers on key hero shoots as well as more adhoc guerrilla shoots.
This position is for someone who wants to step up to a more managerial/strategic role or someone already in a lead position
Ideal requirements include:
- A track record of creating powerful creative from concept to production
- A portfolio of diverse digital creative - from short-form media for social to landing pages
- An ability to juggle multiple projects at once and work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience managing freelancers such as copywriters and designers
- Have worked in a smaller, high growth e-commerce business (bonus)
- Creative contacts/potential collaborators such as art directors/photographers (bonus)
- Full time role
- 5+ years experience
- Competitive pay + equity in L’Estrange
- Free subscription to employee wellness
- Clothing budget and staff discounts
- Extra holiday allowance for self-improvement
- Flexible remote working / studio
- Start ASAP