At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join our Marketing Team as our new Senior Designer to start next chapter in your career.
Hearst UK consumer revenues are a fast-growing part of the business and one with ambitious plans for further growth, driven by both our existing product portfolio and new product launches. The role sits within our Consumer Revenue and Marketing team and more specifically within the Design team. You will support us in delivering best in class creative campaigns, across our consumer marketing areas: magazine and membership subscriptions, holidays, marketplaces and beauty boxes. You will work with our marketing managers on exciting campaigns to drive consumer sales.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Examine and clearly understand the teams challenges and provide a recommended approach to design delivery
• Push and challenge the creative product to be inspirational and go beyond simply answering the brief
• Own the creative thinking for your projects, leading the creative part of the presentation and recommendation to the teams
• Manage workflow requests from key members of the team ensuring all tasks are delivered to a high standard with customer centric design and messaging at the heart of the campaign.
• Produce drafts, prototypes, and engaging design solutions
• Lead managing the weekly creative deadline schedule across the consumer marketing team
• Use innovation to re-define a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
• Think creatively to produce customer centric ideas and concepts
• Work closely with the marketing managers to optimise campaigns through use of eyeflow, UX and hierarchy
• Experience working in video production, and have an intermediate understanding of processes, sequencing of approvals, and final outputs.
• Motion, prototyping and UX
• Expert user of the Adobe suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• User in Sketch, Figma, Miro.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
• 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
• Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
• Discounted gym membership
• Healthcare cash plan
• Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
• Life assurance and pension scheme
• Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.