We’re looking for a Campaign Manager to join the team at YRS TRULY!
A little bit about us: we’re an award-winning creative agency for gaming and tech. We’re big on ethics, diversity and sustainability – you can read more about that here︎︎︎.
We love working on cool creative projects for the likes of Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, Ubisoft, Bandai Namco, ASUS ROG, Private Division, SEGA and more!
About the role:
We’re looking for a strategy-oriented and organised campaign manager with 2+ years of marketing experience. Experience in the gaming industry is not necessary, but passion for gaming is crucial. You’ll work alongside our team on a variety of marketing campaigns, from content creator partnerships to press and creator sendouts.
– Planning and delivering high-impact social, creator and community campaigns for our clients in the gaming and tech industry
– Working on social media and creator strategy for gaming campaigns
– Producing creator and press kits, liaising with suppliers and third parties
– Managing projects and ensuring deadlines are met
– Measuring impact and reporting on campaigns
– Participating in external and internal meetings
– Contributing to client pitches
What we’re looking for:
– At least 2 years of relevant marketing experience in the creative industries (gaming, social media, marketing, advertising, PR)
– Experience in strategising, planning and delivering campaigns
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Proactive and able to take charge
– Able to commute to our office in Hackney
– A passion for gaming!
– Gaming marketing experience
– Previous strategy-focused roles
– Experience using Notion
– Small but expanding team with room to learn and grow
– A four-day working week every second week
– Friendly atmosphere and low stress – we work with really lovely people!
– 28+ paid vacation days – happy for you to take as much time off as you need, as long as your work isn’t suffering!
– Flexible working conditions for early birds and late risers
– Company laptop and equipment
– Private health insurance
– Annual bonus
Flexible working, with at least one day in the office a week. Being able to commute to our office in Dalston, Hackney is a must as we’ll need your help with the logistics of creator and press shipping.
This is a full-time role. Our core hours are 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Every second week, we work a four-day working week – Monday to Thursday.