We’re looking for a Client Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to join our team at Beach.
You, along with the Creative Project Manager, will be the Studio’s central communication channel, managing the day-to-day running of creative, timelines, suppliers and assets, and generally making sure the design team has the information they need to do their best work. Our team is a close-knit, fun and hard working set of designers, illustrators, animators and photographers. We nurture an entrepreneurial spirit and create stand-out design for both start-ups and well established brands with real ambition to make their mark in the world.
Your role will be focused on Account/Client Management, supporting and monitoring the team to deliver a wide range of creative output, from branding, packaging, web design and illustration, to digital content.
- Maximise the creative team’s workload efficiency by monitoring capacity and streamlining process
- Build, monitor, review and filter all creative briefs & proposals, ensuring they are clear and thorough
- Work closely with the Creative Director & Design Director to support the launch of all new products by managing and communicating creative work streams within NPD critical paths
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with all clients, print partners and suppliers
- Prepare, host & deliver client workshops surrounding brand strategy, competitors, idea refinement & distillation
- Inspire and motivate the team to deliver projects to the best of their ability
- Create initial sitemaps & wireframes to present to clients and offload to developers
- Forming & implementing strategy surrounding new business along with the Creative Director inbetween Client Management responsibilities
- Be client side throughout various project timelines with the Creative Director & Design Director
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Great organisation skills and meticulous eye for detail, methodical approach
- A self-starter with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Collaborative and happy to work with a mix of roles and people
- A love for solving problems and dealing with challenges
- Confident presenter, client negotiator and an appetite to learn & lead
- Strong understanding of the graphic design/digital design process and preferably print/production process
- Creative/Design background preferred
- Hands on experience in Adobe Creative Suite/Figma is a plus
How to apply
If you're interested in applying for the role, pop us an email at email@example.com with your CV attached, and we'll respond to candidates that we would like to meet for an interview in the coming weeks.