We’re forpeople, an independent creative agency, working globally from an old pickle factory in London and a former theatre in Amsterdam.
Our team of over 100 weaves together a diverse range of skills: from graphic, product, spatial and interaction design to moving image, writing, research and strategy.
Without knowing it, you’ve probably seen or experienced something we’ve had a hand in. Over the last 18 years, we’ve quietly shaped the future of some of the world’s most well-known brands as well as creating others you’ll soon get to discover.
Our work is wide-reaching, from defining brand visions to building identities and designing experiences. Yet everything we do is born from a simple philosophy – we feel, think and do for people.
About the role
As a Vision Designer you'll be at the heart of the creative process; sourcing and curating inspiration, trends and samples that guide and visually narrate new product designs, environments, experiences and identities.
You will collaborate closely with the other disciplines to gather input, explore and develop ideas, test and improve concepts, and build presentations to communicate this process. These projects will span both digital and physical.
You will have
- Experience working with design teams in a fast-paced creative agency
- Knowledge and proven experience of specifying colour, materials and surface finishes for products, interiors, spaces & environments
- The ability to work across a variety of projects with different approaches and styles
- An interest and understanding of manufacturing and how things are made
- A drive to seek out new material technologies, emerging trends, and innovative design solutions
- An incredible passion for big ideas and visual storytelling
- An eye for beautiful craftsmanship
- Super strong communication & presentation skills
- An appetite to mentor and support junior designers and interns
- A collaborative nature and a love for working with other creative disciplines
- The ability to work in our London studio for at least 2 days a week (up to 3 days remote)
What we offer
- People mean the world to us. That includes looking after our own, with things like:
- Global clients and world-class work
- A competitive salary
- A strong benefits package, reflecting both company and personal performance
- Training, support and personal career development
- A generous company pension
- A unique, inspiring working environment filled with incredible, like-minded people