Wallpaper* Bespoke is the in-house agency of the Wallpaper* brand, working with the best minds in photography, design, styling and film.
Our Bespoke content blends each brand partner’s unique DNA with Wallpaper’s editorial vision
The Bespoke Art Director is primarily responsible for producing creative campaigns that balance the requirements of our commercial partners with the Wallpaper* aesthetic.
Our projects range from co-branded videos, photography and illustrations to print in-magazine executions, white-label books, podcast series and physical installations. We work with brands across fashion, design, automotive, travel and technology for brands including Gucci, Samsung, Amex and Berluti.
● First-class Adobe Creative Suite skills especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
●Strong typographic skills
● Experience creating effective offline and online content.
● Magazine print lay-out experience preferred.
● The ability to work closely with commercial teams, clients and other creatives under tight deadlines
● A positive attitude under pressure.