Poppins are a young London-based branding and digital creative agency. Being focused on delivering beautiful identities and impeccable digital products we strive to help our clients scale, transform and do good in the world.
We believe in our work because we truly love what we do, priding ourselves on delivering emotive brands and products with conviction and purpose.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Strategist eager to take the reins of our strategy offering. This is an integral role in our tight-knit, busy studio and so we’re after someone who loves a challenge and wants to make an impact.
As a Senior Strategist you’ll be working alongside our Creative Directors to deconstruct and then reconstruct our client’s brands; building the strategic foundations for our creative work. You will be responsible for leading, and in time, growing our strategy department.
You will be joining us at a very exciting time in our growth, working directly with clients on multiple projects simultaneously. You'll be involved in projects spanning a wide range of disciplines, being exposed to challenges across brand, campaign and digital. Our work is ideas based but underpinned by strategy, so your primary job will be to own and push projects forwards — with brilliant strategic insights, rational thinking and clear communication.
- 6+ years’ of agency experience in brand strategy
- Experience in marketing and campaign strategy
- Experience working with startups and established businesses
- Portfolio that demonstrates experience in creating and transforming brands
- Extensive experience in conducting and directing research
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to interpret brand strategy for campaign & content marketing
Tasks and responsibilities
- You can guide projects from initial scoping to project delivery
- You can effectively collaborate with clients and team members
- You have a passion for finding strategic solutions to brand challenges
- You see obstacles as opportunities
- You see the value in fast and focused research, interpreting it into key opportunities that are insightful, convincing and inspiring
- You think beyond the obvious, bringing creativity to your insights
- You think digitally, translating brand stories into a digital experience
- You will be great at organising and prioritising yours and others’ workload
- You are an excellent communicator, articulating your ideas with clarity and confidence
- You can write compelling, effective copy that brings your ideas to life across brand messaging
- You can build trusting relationships with clients
As a small, growing team, our culture is very important to us. We're underpinned by values of creativity, quality and care.
The studio is small and fast-paced so you'll need to be a good team player with an open mind and a positive work ethic. We are located in central London but offer flexible remote working a few days a week.
We're a social bunch too, so we're looking for someone who's as excited to work on a big pitch as they are enjoying a social get together after work.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- 25 days holiday (plus your birthday)
- Generous health & wellness package
- We will match charity fundraising efforts
- Excellent professional growth opportunities and self-development
- Impactful projects from all over the globe
- Working with a fun, highly-motivated team