TANK is an independent publisher and creative agency based in London. Launched as a palm-sized glossy magazine in 1998, we have prided ourselves on providing a platform for some of the most experimental and creative fashion image makers alongside substantial, thought-provoking work by writers, artists and film-makers. Since then, our business has expanded to encompass a boutique creative agency, the digital publication Because London and TANKtv.
We are looking for a motivated and versatile creative to work on editorial and client projects in both print and digital. Examples of the tasks that the candidate might work on includes:
- Editorial design, research and shoot concept development for our quarterly print magazine TANK.
- Design of signage and graphic elements for virtual reality experiences on Because London.
- Design and creation of social media content, including moving image and animation.
- Creation of motion graphics and edit of short videos.
- Image edit and light retouching.
- Generation of creative ideas in response to a client brief, including development and presentation of visual research and mock-ups.
We are looking for someone that is culturally engaged and with a keen interest in fashion, film, video and photography. Ideally the candidate would have a couple of years relevant experience, however we would encourage applications from anyone with passion for what we do.
The candidate should have a good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of Premiere and After Effects would be bonus.
How to apply
Applicants should send a portfolio of relevant work along with a short cover letter or email expressing their interest in the work that TANK does to email@example.com