Our purpose is to create truly moving content with intelligence, bright ideas, flawless execution and sometimes humour – but always through collaboration.
We know that for today’s brands to succeed, they must clearly define and communicate their purpose at every opportunity. Through moving image we believe brands can tell their stories in the most powerful, authentic and entertaining way.
Whether we are inspiring adventurers on to the worlds oceans, rebranding one of Europes biggest TV networks or helping thousands of young mums to thrive in the first few months of motherhood, we take the same approach.
We embrace every challenge with energy, passion and optimism.
Studio Hansa was born with one goal - to produce world-class moving image, to create experiences and stories that captivate and entertain the world.
We work directly with brands
and collaborate with agencies.
We create genuinely moving content. We are Studio Hansa.
We are looking for a Creative Lead for film and animation with:
- Strong creative vision and storytelling ability.
- Excellent art direction/film direction experience.
- Strong design grounding and fluency with Adobe CC suite.
- Demonstrable ability in CGI/VFX/cinema 4d.
- Hands-on ability to direct film projects or art direct animation/design projects, acting as a creative lead for projects and pitches with a strategic and conceptual approach.
- Adaptable across external and internal channels for clients and comfortable leading creative in a style-agnostic manner for clients and budgets big and small across various sectors and industries.
- Creative liaison for clients, producers, crew, editors, animators, composers and sound designers to execute world-class film and animation.
- Writing creatives, treatments, scripts and pitch decks.
- Pitching and presenting to clients and liaising professionally to help solve their creative challenges.
- Directing talent to achieve the best performance, whether that’s on set/live action, animation or VO sessions.
- Hands on execution when needed such as storyboarding, art direction/mood boards, design, character design, animating, editing, compositing and grading.
- Maintaining a strong creative relationship with production partners and clients to inspire trust, respect and forge future initiatives to drive the company forward.
- Managing a small but nimble creative team. Inspiring them and supporting their career development.
- Pushing creative R&D and personal projects to stay on top of film and animation techniques and technologies.
- Taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the company and make important decisions that are aligned to our culture.
You will receive
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Part of a nurturing company culture (for instance all staff had every Friday off in August)
How to apply
Please email your CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org.