Fitr is a rapidly growing remote coaching SaaS business in the Health & Fitness space. Its mission is to scale from its currently established international user base and dominate the market. This is an opportunity to drive and lead in a fast paced early stage company and create something special.
We’re looking for a top class designer for our Web and App platforms. You will be the sole internal designer and will have to work cross-functionally with the product and development teams. Your mission is to create clean, beautiful and functional product designs. The successful candidate will appreciate and understand the importance of both UI and UX.
They will lead from the front on design, be agile and comfortable taking responsibility and someone who enjoys and works well in a startup environment amongst a tight team.
- Passionate about Web and App design.
- Ideally 3 years of experience in UI/UX. We like experience but passion is key.
- Worked with technolgy development houses in the past.
- Appreciation of the importance and difference between UI and UX. A beautiful looking product isn’t enough.
- Willing to take responsibility and go the extra mile.
- Be accountable for your work and accountable for deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to express your ideas to senior management.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage projects from start to finish.
Key Skills & Requirements
- You love what you do. We love what we do, you should too.
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of Figma.
- Ability to present ideas and designs to a C-team.
- A strong portfolio of work to showcase at the interview stage in a relevant field.
- Ability to work collaboratively and in isolation.
- Sensitivity to others in the team and their ideas. We’re all moving to the same goal.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work to deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and adapt ideas based on feedback.
- Extreme eye for detail.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Location: London (next to Bond street underground).
- Hybrid Working (2 / 3 day in the office).
- Flexible working hours. As long as the work is done, we’re happy.
- Contract type: Full time.
- Salary range: Up to £60k depending on experience.
- Bonus and long-term incentive plans.
- Regular team socials.
- Company pension scheme.