Woo (by ITV) is a new generation digital media brand and marketplace redefining wellness. We aim to make wellbeing discoverable, aspirational and culturally relevant.
Woo aims to engage with Gen Z (and Gen Y) with their passion points: music, fashion, activism and culture but through a wellness lens. We take un-conventional practices that are designed to improve the human experiences, align them with cultural icons and deliver it in a way that feels accessible, relatable and desirable. Think documentaries, reality series, and endorphins releasing videos, audio and beyond.
This role entails…
The Marketing Manager plays a key role in ensuring our content and message reaches our audience across digital and physical touchpoints. The ideal candidate will have a background in working within a fast-paced, youth culture-led brand, including music, fashion and youth publishing. Reporting to the Head of Media and Brand, you will work closely with our social, design and editorial teams.
- Developing, implementing, tracking and optimising the digital marketing strategy across all touchpoints, including web, social, email and out of home.
- Building and managing the marketing calendar to maximise content distribution and impact across channels, ensuring that all departments (including social, video, editorial and commercial) are aligned.
- Ensuring all marketing and communications speak to our brand purpose, delivers a ‘feed good’ message, engages and grows our audience, encourages advocacy and supports commercial objectives.
- Developing and executing beautiful and compelling marketing campaigns for Woo content. Setting KPIs, building out messaging and briefing in asset deliverables that fuel the audience journey through our digital ecosystem.
- Briefing in design work to our in-house design team, including show identities, campaign artwork and brand assets.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the external PR agency
- Utilising data and analytics to assess how effective the strategies are working and to inform business decisions and budget recommendations.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Demonstrable experience delivering marketing campaigns across digital and social.
- Experience driving audience acquisition and brand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail/follow up
- Interest in community and culture marketing
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything via the talkingcareers email on the ITVjobs website.
Find out more about our benefits via the 'why join us page' on the ITVjobs website.
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.