Shift was established in 2021 and is an offline editors that specialises in long and short form comedy. We’re a small company with ambitions to grow and a passion for nurturing talent from within.
We’re looking for someone to come on board as Executive Producer that can take the lead, bring new ideas to the table and who has the desire and know how to build a business that’s fun, exciting and successful.
- Alongside quoting for and producing edits, you should have experience of managing staff, excellent communication & organisational skills, a calm approach to problem solving and the initiative to recognise and implement improvements where they are needed.
- As you would essentially be the face of the company, you must be comfortable and confident with meeting new people & building relationships with regular clients.
- You need a minimum of 5 years experience producing at an offline edit house. You should have a keen interest in the commercials industry, the work being made and the people who are making it.
- Part of your role would involve dealing with accountants & undertaking payroll, so an understanding of the financial side of the business is a must.
- We have a small office based in Old Street but have plans to expand to a larger premises and to bring on board other editors. You would play a pivotal role in overseeing all facets of this expansion, so must be comfortable with multi-tasking and keeping on top of several things moving forwards in tandem.
- We currently operate a balance of working remotely and in office which we intend to continue for the foreseeable future, you would have input on what that balance should be going forwards.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.