Production Manager, Woo
Why you should join us…
Woo (by ITV) is a new generation digital media brand and marketplace redefining wellness. We aim to make well being discoverable, aspirational and culturally relevant.
Woo aims to engage with Gen Z (and Gen Y) with their passion points: music, fashion, activism and culture but through a wellness lens. We take un-conventional practices that are designed to improve the human experiences, align them with cultural icons and deliver it in a way that feels accessible, relatable and desirable. Think documentaries, reality series, and endorphins releasing videos, audio and beyond.
This role entails…
As the Woo’s Production Manager, you will be responsible for working with the Woo Video & Audio team on original video, episodic content and podcasts for Woo’s platforms and broadcast.
The Production Manager will report to the Producer and Head of Video, taking ownership when needed, while remaining flexible to iteration and collaboration from the Production team as a whole.
- Work with the Woo Video & Audio team to coordinate and organise internal productions including booking crew, scouting locations, creating call sheets and shoot schedules, organising kit & transport, engaging post production partners
- Attend Woo shoots and help manage the production and archive media management of production documents and templates
- Build up a preferred partners crew and post production network
- Work with the Woo Social team to produce bespoke Social content
- Work with the Woo Video Editor to create streamlined communication between Woo Video and the wider Woo Departments (for example Marketplace and Social) and to deliver video assets in necessary formats for multiple platform specifications – including ITV Hub
- Work with ITV Finance and ITV HR
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- A strong understanding of film and production
- Experience working in a production manager or production coordinator role at a production company, agency or leading media brand.
- A strong portfolio/reel of projects you have worked across
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with Producers
- A people person and shrewd negotiator
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*.
(minimum criteria above)
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Experience in meeting deadlines set by the Producer and/or Head of Video
- Extremely organised with the ability to successfully reach multiple deadlines at once, without compromising creative quality
- Flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining a sense of humour
- Ability to communicate consistently with creative team and executive leadership
- Experience supporting the design team with allocating resource, managing workflows and completing admin tasks
Closing date: 18th May 2022
We want to find people who believe in Woo and our mission. We encourage you to apply and show us what you’ve got. Our ideal candidate would be someone who meets the criteria however this isn’t a box-ticking exercise and we’re keen to help someone grow and develop their career in an environment where they’re geared to thrive.
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything via the talking careers email on the ITV jobs website.
Find out more about our benefits via the ‘Why join us’ page at ITVjobs.
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.