A little bit about Edgard & Cooper:
Once upon a time, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - Edgard and Cooper – pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But they couldn’t find anything that was quite right. So….to cut a long story short, they decided to make their own!
Today, 5 years later, Edgard & Cooper has sold over 6 million bags of food, hired over 130 people across Europe and made lots and lots of dogs & cats (and their owners) feel good!
A little bit about us:
We call ourselves 'the pack' because we stick together. That means we’re a bunch of nature-loving, animal-adoring, purpose-driven pals! Working here means working in an international and supportive team in which everyone has a voice. We’re big fans of curiosity and learning on the job, and we love people who take the initiative.
So, if you want to join a fast-growing team that’s REALLY making a 'pawsitive’ difference, you’ve come to right place!
What type of breed are we looking for?
Are you addicted to creating branded content with a twist, that stands out? Do you love to convince people and call them to act? Do you know how to draw and make ideas come alive? Great, keep on reading then.
We are looking for a magnificent motion graphics designer to join our designer team, which serves as an internal agency. You will be a creative mastermind in our web, joining marketing teams all over Europe in their efforts to grow the brand. Most work will be digital-focused, but we do like T-shaped profiles and we’re looking for people who have a fairly broad expertise.
What will be in your bowl?
- In short, crafting tons of videos and digital ads. A bit longer:
- Conceptualize, draft & produce exciting motion graphics. Your focus is on videos, but we have a wider need for all sorts of creative assets – illustration and print included.
- Plan & manage your own creative projects. You will be working closely together with copywriters, marketeers & the other designers at our company.
- Ability to prioritise and communicate with various teams, to manage your own workload.
- Solve an array of challenges through visual design. You play an active role in mediating creative problems to arrive at the best possible solution.
- We’re a scale-up, you’re a designer - life is full of surprises, so we might throw in some other fun stuff to do.
What skills & tricks should you bring?
- You have minimum 4 years experience in motion graphics. You’ve reached the level you can work independently without the need for much review.
- You have been schooled in the full Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects. Knowledge of Cinema 4D is a plus.
- You can create illustrations and will feel at home applying our brand identity. You’re able to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines.
- Time management has no secrets for you anymore, you can multi-task and feel comfortable speaking with a lot of internal clients.
- You’re great with English, other languages are a plus.
- No need to have 4 legs & a tail, you don’t have to be perfect.
What treats do we have for you?
Wherever you reside, you are going to work with great ambitious people, have an impact every day on pets & the planet and enjoy the lots of fun activities we throw in. You can also count on a fair remuneration.
Ideal start date: the sooner the better
Equal opportunities: We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Accessibility: Our HQ office and satellite sites are wheelchair accessible
How to apply
If the above sounds like you and you feel excited about it, apply via email attaching your CV and demo reel: firstname.lastname@example.org – I’m looking forward to reading why you want this role!