We are Fussy…about everything in our missing to banish single-use plastic from your bathroom and are now looking for a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join us. In our first 18 months we have become the UK’s top-rated natural deodorant and secured backing from some of the UK’s top investors (including a couple of well known Dragons’). This is a super exciting opportunity to join a high-growth startup and grow as we do and lead on a broad range of graphic design projects.
- You will lead and work on a broad range of graphic design projects across channels. This will include social, print, paid media adverts, email, website and well as new product launches and packaging.
- Assist with the concepting and art direction of brand shoots across new product launches as well as BAU.
- You will bring design consistency across all brand channels including internal comms.
- Design compelling layouts that adhere to best practice when it comes to email, paid media and web.
- Bring creative briefs and campaigns to life with a high degree of design knowledge.
- Prepare and present work confidently to key stakeholders.
Who you are 🤓
- Strong proven experience designing concepts for email, digital paid and web design.
- An impeccable and fierce attention for detail.
- Some knowledge of UI and UX design isn't necessary but would be useful.
- Experience with motion graphics also beneficial.
- Exceptional creative design sense and can make the right calls with rationale when required.
- Ability to work in a self sufficient, independent way, whilst executing with minimal supervision.
- Advance knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
- You have big ambition; there's huge opportunities for growth in this role for someone with the right attitude.
What we are offering
- Hybrid working from our East London office
- 25 days plus bank holidays pro rata, birthday’s off, wellbeing and mental health days – we care about our team’s wellbeing, so we make sure you have time to fully switch off, rest, and recharge.
- Gym membership
- A values-led working environment that encourages putting people first, honesty, curiosity and
Who we are 💪🌍
Fussy are on a mission to banish single-use plastic from the bathroom by designing simple, effective and convenient personal care products that are backed by science not buzzwords. Our first product, a refillable deodorant is now the UK’s top rated natural deodorant and has blessed the armpits of everyone fromHolly Willoughby to some very known Dragons’. We have put in place the foundations of a world-class team of employees and advisors and this is a super exciting time to join as we are now looking to accelerate our growth into new products and territories. We as a brand have the responsibility, consumers have the power and it’s only together we can do this. Power to your pits!