3angrymen Productions are growing and we’re looking for a producer to join us on our mission to make films that matter. We produce a variety of content and ads for organisations including the NSPCC, The Guardian, Schroders, HSBC, Scouts UK, Cuisinart, Samaritans and Girlguiding.
In over 15 years of filmmaking we’ve become experts in producing films that marry a highly collaborative and resourceful approach with imaginative, emotionally intelligent storytelling.
As one of our in-house producers, your primary focus will be on marshalling projects from briefing through to delivery, liaising between clients and your team, responsible for delivering high-quality content in time and on budget.
In addition to ongoing projects work, the role will also involve developing new business leads, cultivating relationships with brands, agencies, crew and suppliers, as well as helping us shape the company as we continue to evolve.
As well as competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience), we offer: a lovely office in Bethnal Green, hybrid working (at least 1 day WFH per week), paid volunteering days, enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave, additional holiday days depending on length of service, free Headspace membership and after 1 year of working with us - a company profit-share scheme and private medical insurance (through Vitality).
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a confident team leader - level-headed, hard-working, creatively driven and unflappable under challenging timeframes and budgets. You need to be confident in your taste and unafraid to challenge your team to go the extra mile, with tireless attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards - considerate, resourceful and resilient at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to have a big influence on an ambitious company, who reflects our shared values, who wants to collaborate and be proud of the work they do every day.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 3+ years relevant industry experience
- Phenomenal communication skills, including exemplary written and spoken English
- Thorough understanding of the production and post-production process
- Experience of working directly with agencies and/or brands
- Enthusiasm for winning new work and creating a variety of content
- Experience of developing treatments and proposals
- Experience of leading teams under pressure
- High level of budgeting, negotiation and scheduling skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
Nice to Haves:
- Experience of working in-house at an agency and/or production company
- Knowledge of the wider advertising industry including APA/IPA standards
- A good list of industry contacts
- Experience of cultivating new business and managing client relationships
How to apply
To apply please complete the form on our website: https://3angrymen.com/job-spec-producer-august-2022
The application deadline is: 8th July 2022