Benivo is a HR technology company helping global enterprises engage and support their employees in their relocation journey. Our mission is to make every employee welcome, no matter their job seniority, budget, country of origin or destination. Our customers include KPMG, Google, Goldman Sachs and many more.
We are looking for a talented UX Content Writer who loves creating bite-sized content experiences that engage readers, and prompts them to get things done at the right time. You’ll help design great digital journeys and drive behavior through copy, which will be a key focus of this role.
You are a great storyteller and know how to create clear and concise content for CTAs, navigational elements, interface language, accessibility content, detailed UX guidelines around visual style, and editorial advice for an audience of relocating employees.
You'll partner with a multidisciplinary team responsible for developing content and flows that get to the core of what relocating employees need, explain complex ideas simply, and deliver the right message at the right time.
In this role you’ll need to:
- Create a high volume of bite-sized & UX copy that’s action-driven, concise, informative which drives engagement and gives great digital experiences
- Research, read, and understand relocation topics and policies (immigration, tax, housing search, etc), then “translate” them to users, boil it down to a simple, positive, and short message that will be presented as instructions and tips in the Benivo desktop & mobile app
- Provide consistency and user-centered approach in the way we shape the content experience across topics and touchpoints
- Proactively identify weak spots and tackle copy challenges affecting user experiences, use available analytics to translate data into powerful communications
- Apply an agile way of working and delivery (experiment, get feedback, iterate)
- Think strategically about how our content can evolve, and spot opportunities for where they link into other experiences.
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Strong experience in writing bite-sized content for web/mobile products in a SaaS/B2B/B2C platforms setting
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of content you’ve created for digital products
- A collaborative mindset to work closely and quickly with a multidisciplinary team
- High attention to detail, with an eye for editorial consistency and spelling/grammatical accuracy
- Experience using copy to drive behavior, and optimizing content for small spaces
- The ability to demystify complex subjects with clear, concise, human and jargon-free language, and communicate in a warm and informative way
- Resourceful, flexible, and can effectively prioritize their work
- Effectively manage very different input and priorities from multiple internal stakeholders
- Ability to write in plain English to a diverse audience/demographic
You may also have one or more of the following:
- A portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of customer journeys and human psychology (and an ability to explain creative decisions strategically)
- A basic understanding of testing and data, with the ability to translate findings into improvements and results
Contract: full time, permanent
Job location: applications across the UK are welcome. We operate a hybrid working model - our office is based in London, WC1H 9HQ. At the moment we are attending the office two Tuesdays a month.
Requirements: You must have the right to work in the UK. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will need to undertake a basic criminal record check, the cost of which will be covered by Benivo.
Please note we will be shortlisting and interviewing candidates as applications come in, so please apply as soon as you can.
- 33 days paid annual leave, including bank holidays which are flexible - you may choose to work on bank holidays and take the day off elsewhere in the year
- Flexible start-end times (core hours are 10am - 4pm)
- Learning & development - every Friday afternoon is a half day to focus on your self-development or personal projects.
- A yearly generous wellbeing cash-allowance of £2000. The expense just needs to align with our 4 pillars of well-being: physical; emotional; financial and community.
- PayLater cash advance - financial assistance for large personal expenses (e.g moving house, furniture, etc)
- Work remotely from 30+ countries for one month per calendar year
- Enhanced employer pension contributions of up to 5%
- Share options in the employee’s options plan
- Company social events and team celebrations