If You Could is a creative jobs board that works for everyone. Built by creatives, for creatives, it’s a quick and easy way to browse hundreds of opportunities across the industry. Whether you’re taking your first step or making your next move, from big agencies to boutique studios, full-time to freelance, our team approves every role to make sure it’s relevant.
For employers, we offer a range of options to promote there jobs, from the free-and-easy to our premium postings. And thanks to our relationship with It’s Nice That, we have a huge, international, creative audience with the skills and experience you’re looking for.
As the only full time role on If You Could Jobs the job includes everything from overseeing the day to day running of the jobs board, customer service and editorial across social media and newsletters.
- Positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges
- Process-driven, organised and methodical with a high attention to detail
- Proactive approach to building relationships, liaising with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Confident communicator and collaborator with some experience communicating across clients, collaborators and internal teams
- Culturally astute and aware of the industry around them, with an interest in research and finding out more
- Has 1 year+ experience within a customer service role
- Writing, editing and communicating accurately and to deadline
- Exceptional customer service and phone/email manner
- Basic InDesign and Photoshop experience to crop, resize and edit images
- An interest in social media and digital publishing
- Day to day management of the jobs board
- Customer service with agencies and studios posting jobs as well as ad hoc queries on email and the phone
- Account management of partner companies and clients
- Implement and analyse social media strategy and campaigns
- Write, edit and schedule newsletter campaigns
- Support in new business outreach
- We are proud to be an accredited London Living Wage employer
- Salary: £22,500 - £25,000 DOE
- Reporting to: Will Hudson, Group Director
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm)
- Location: Remote working likely for the duration of 2021 due to Covid-19.
- Applications close 9am 24 February 2021
- Interviews planned for 2nd March 2021