We’re looking for a Digital Copywriter. Someone who can push beyond the expected in healthcare. Who’s as comfortable writing social media posts and websites as they are doing thought-leadership blogs. Someone who can whip up irresistible banner headlines and unbinable emails. Someone who can weave a non-linear story no matter the medium.
If you’re that someone, please read on...
We are a healthcare innovation company, so an interest and experience in healthcare would be a big plus, but not a deal-breaker. What’s most important is that you have a demonstrable track record of delivering persuasive, informative, copy across a range of digital media.
Working in a vibrant London-based creative copy department, you’ll write website copy, blog posts, paid advertisements, social media content, digital whitepapers, emails, banner ads, and everything in between. You’ll work closely with colleagues in art and design, UX designers and tech developers to help shepherd user journeys through omnichannel campaigns.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to write in different styles, to other people's direction, and to brand personality and required tone
- Able to work closely with senior copywriters and accounts colleagues, to ensure adherence to the client's marketing strategies and objectives
- You understand the role your content plays in the customer journey
- Comfortable with digital elements including headlines, call-to-actions, and subject lines optimised for conversion
- A master of writing copy to fit the user experience, including navigational elements and notifications.
- Have an understanding of copy for search, including writing metadata.
- Ability to manage the day-to-day running of copy projects and own workload
- Ability to ‘think visually’ and work closely with designers to help maximise impact of copy
- A qualification and professional experience in any of marketing, journalism, science and/or creative writing would be another big plus
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure to strict deadlines with a can-do attitude and problem-solving skills
- Understand your target audience – you're not just writing for the client, you're writing for their readers, too, so you'll need to know what interests them and have a UX mindset when developing copy using digital best practices
- Identify key messages – understand the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
- Good attention to detail, including the ability to proofread your own and others' work
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including a primary office location outside Spitalfields Market, 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, dental insurance, pension contributions and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include health and wellness reimbursements, a subsidised Real Chemistry amazon shop, Friday afternoon happy hours, and free healthy snacks to keep you running all day long. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.realchemistry.com/.