Senior Agent - Full Time
East’s London office is looking for a driven and self motivated Senior Commercial Agent to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years proven experience as an agent representing artists.
This role is primarily focused towards promoting and securing commissions for East’s varied roster of Artists with advertising and commercial clients in the UK and Europe.
We are looking for candidates with proven and successful track record of:
• Developing and executing strategies designed to increase sales and promotion
• Promoting Artist’s work to commercial clients
• Face to face portfolio meetings (Virtual whilst restrictions in place)
• Digital promotion and marketing
• Booking artist and agency portfolio meetings
• Negotiating fees and usage
• Juggling conflicting options and artists schedules
• Excellent people and communication skills and a positive attitude and ability to motivate and inspire a team
• Getting projects signed off (production costs are generally prepared by our producers but an understanding of production is essential for the role)
• Independently guide and manage projects from initial client enquiry to sign off
• After sign off and to completion, oversee projects in collaboration with producers to ensure that clients have a positive experience from start to finish
You will be part of East’s inspiring, committed and collaborative team of 10 in London, and 6 in New York, working in collaboration with two other commercial agents in London as part of a supportive and nurturing office culture where teamwork is paramount and initiative and critical thinking is expected.
East is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from any and all qualified candidates. The role is full time in our London office, we cannot consider your application if you do not have the right to work in the UK.
How to apply
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com and it will directly reach us.