What we’re looking for:
We need a likeable, hard working graphic designer who’s up for a challenge and is keen to position themselves in a company that is focused on delivering world-leading experiences.
Working within our in-house creative team, you’ll be reporting into the Head of Creative. You’ll need bags of enthusiasm and be excited to throw yourself into campaigns for our flagship entertainment brands, whilst helping deliver marketing collateral across our growing portfolio of corporate venue brands.
We’re a passionate and dedicated team and you’ll need to share our values and believe in our vision of the future of events and culture spaces.
We’re looking for someone who’s is all over new trends and culturally aware. You will need to be passionate about music and all aspects of art and design.
As the company expands there is going to be lot of opportunities to grow into this role. As you grow in confidence your responsibilities will increase.
We want someone who overdelivers and repeatedly impresses us with their attitude, skills and output. “That will do” isn’t good enough, we need someone has very high standards and takes pride in what they do.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting the creative team on all aspects of our companies design output.
- Developing brand templates and presentations
- You’ll be working across the corporate, development and entertainment branches of the business
- Working with our in-house brand guidelines to produces accurate and on brand promotional material
- Working on After effects to produce motion graphics and short form edits
- Inputting strong and well thought out ideas on creative campaigns across the portfolio
- Working with the team to build new world leading brands in the entertainment and corporate sector
- Working with the marketing team to deliver a high standard of work in a timely fashion
- Researching for new creative projects
You’ll need to have:
- A relevant design degree
- 1-3 years of industry experience
- A strong portfolio showing off brand work and strong ideas
- Experience delivering against deadlines and an ability to stay calm under pressure
- An ability to take constructive criticism and be prepared to listen to advice
- Experience managing multiple and competing work priorities
- A passion for you craft and be confident when expressing your opinions.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A desire to go the extra mile to achieve what you set out to do
- Experience in presenting your work
- Self-motivation and experience working in a team
- A strong understanding of identity and branding
- Strong skills in Adobe CC with a passion for motion graphics
- A proven understanding of typography and layout
- Confidence working in print, digital and motion
Nice to haves:
- Video editing experience
- An interest in 3D Software
- An interest in web development