We're looking for an ambitious Account Manager to help create work with positive cultural impact.
Trippin is an independent platform that connects travel, culture and creativity like never before. With community at the heart of the platform, Trippin uncovers stories that are found at the intersection of social and cultural boundaries. Championing global creativity, mapping underground scenes, unpicking cultural mosaics and connecting cultures worldwide - all through the eyes of locals.
Trippin has partnered with some of the world’s most progressive brands who share our values and desire to create great content and experiences. Amongst others, we have worked with Nike, Versace, adidas, Converse, Farfetch, The Hoxton and Moncler.
Off the back of this success we are building All Corners - a creative consultancy that is dialled in to our worldwide creative community, helping brands make greater cultural impact.
As an emerging branch of the Trippin business, we’re braced for big growth and so this is a fantastic opening at a formative time to suit an ambitious account manager in search of a more influential role. You love collaborating with people of all backgrounds, always take a positive approach, and take pride being at the heart of partnerships that create genuine impact.
You love what we do and are fed by a curiosity in all things brands, travel, arts, culture, design and beyond; you recognise that All Corners is in a unique position here - as part of the Trippin ecosystem - to make generational work. Work that has real cultural substance, that sets out to include and empower our network of young creative communities worldwide, all the while driven by positive and purposeful values.
You know what makes brands tick and have experience leading partnerships within a publishing company, or at a culturally clued-up agency. You’re confident and comfortable managing a range of clients, diplomatic when you need to be and a dab hand at managing stakeholder expectations. Eager to build strong relationships and develop a proper understanding of their brand.
With a flair for organising and managing multiple campaigns end-to-end, you make projects happen with minimal friction.
You will manage budgets, manage timings, and marshal the deliverables with the versatility to overcome unforeseen challenges as we go up through the gears. You’re confident in leading meetings and presentations articulately, with incredible brand knowledge and enthusiasm.
This position sits within the Client Services function of All Corners, working alongside rising stars in media, strategy, creative and production roles who bounce off each other for energy and inspiration. At Trippin we look for fresh ways to solve problems and encourage diversity of thought, and are looking for someone who lives the same philosophy.
More about the position
Reporting to the MD, All Corners
- Be proactive with ensuring they are up to date with the status of all projects
- Monitor and regularly review client and competitive data, keeping the team informed of any major developments, trends, etc
- Based on immersion, understanding, honesty and trust - we think of our clients as being part of the team
- Show the ability to debate, to negotiate and to push back constructively
- Present the work in the strongest, sincerest light, and look for exposure opportunities both within the clients’ business and beyond
- Ensure the continuous progression of work by identifying new briefing opportunities
- Set and safeguard the evaluation process for each client to ensure a common understanding of how we measure success
- Be a sound judge of creative work in terms of factual accuracy and relevance
- Be active in terms of contributing creative ideas or talent recommendations for content and editorial
- Impart a real understanding of the insight and rationale for our recommendations
- Full project management responsibility from briefing to reporting and everything in between
- Ensure timely execution of projects and be on top of admin / housekeeping
- Ensure KPIs are reached and serve to guide us every step of the way
- Bring strong written, deck writing and verbal skills
- Ability to truly listen and to absorb info
- Craft brilliant case studies
- Work with the production team to price projects and produce SoWs
- Ensure accurate invoicing of all activity
- Keep finance team informed of relevant campaign milestone timings and work with them to reconcile costs once concluded
- Be forthcoming with feedback and suggestions to improve internal processes
- A willingness to manage others as part of your progression plan
- Help others where needed
- Champion you and your colleague’s work
- Capture learnings, insights, provide solutions and offer recommendations
- Bring new ideas and inspiration to the table
- Be an ambassador for the business at all times
- Embrace our high growth fast paced environment, show entrepreneurial spirit
- Show confidence and maturity to escalate problems early to get the help you need
- Be diplomatic and have conviction to be the voice of the client at times, the voice of the consumer at others
- Appetite to make a real difference, to create something new and disruptive with us
As part of our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we’re cultivating an equitable and empathetic workplace, a listening and learning culture, and an empowered and inspired community. If you are part of a marginalised community then we highly encourage you to apply.
- Salary / bonus' are dependent on experience
- There is no application deadline. We're dedicated to finding the right person, so we'll keep this job post active for however long it takes