We are seeking a highly skilled Creative Researcher and Treatment Designer to join our team.
This individual will play a pivotal role in researching for and designing treatments on various creative projects. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional research abilities, extensive knowledge of photography, film, tv and other digital content, a keen eye for detail, coordination or production experience, an interest in using Midjourney and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
They will collaborate with our in-house treatment team and EPs to develop compelling treatments across different software. This is a unique opportunity to work with our acclaimed roster of directors and contribute to the creation of engaging content and help bring imaginative ideas to life.
- Conduct extensive image research.
- Develop compelling visual representations that effectively communicate creative concepts and engage the intended audience.
- Work closely with directors and executive producers to refine treatments based on feedback and project requirements.
- Contribute to the development of project pitches ensuring they are persuasive, visually appealing, and align with the project vision.
- Coordinate freelancers to incorporate specialised knowledge and skills into treatments.
- Maintain a comprehensive archive of research materials, references, and resources to facilitate future projects and support the creative team.
- A Portfolio showcasing previous treatments, research work, or creative projects is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in using the following software in treatment design/mood film creation; InDesign, Google Slides, Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- Prior experience as a creative researcher or treatment designer in the entertainment, advertising, or related industries.
- Exceptional research skills, with the ability to explore and gather information from various sources.
- Strong storytelling abilities and the capacity to develop engaging narratives and concepts.
- Ability to work collaboratively and adapt to evolving project requirements and timelines.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A creative mindset, with a passion for exploring new ideas, trends, and technologies.
Join our dynamic team and contribute to the creation of innovative and captivating content that leaves a lasting impact.
Apply by sending your CV, cover letter, and, most importantly, a portfolio