Everpress is a global marketplace for independent creativity. Everpress exists to build global, diverse and sustainable fashion to all corners of the globe. We are a company that believes fashion can, and should, be kinder to the planet and even kinder to the people. We give our community something they can't get anywhere else - sustainable fashion and amazing people..
LET’S SOLVE HARD PROBLEMS TOGETHER …..
Grassroots creators are at the heart of Everpress, and in this Senior New Business role you’ll play a key part in shaping the strategy around who we work with.
In addition to this you will also be tasked with identifying talented creatives, introducing them to the platform, helping to curate Creatives team collections, and managing more junior New Business members of staff.
The team sits within the Sales sector, and you’ll be working with artists, illustrators, designers, and other visual creatives in a capacity which is both creative and numbers-driven. The relevant candidate should have an advanced knowledge of the creative industries and be driven to help creators succeed in their professional lives
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR...
•Finding and onboarding top creative talent, from pitch to campaign launch
•Developing a network of resources and a system to aid this talent identification
•Managing creator relationships throughout the campaign process
•Assisting in the conceptualisation of collections, and ensuring top level lineup curation
•Helping the team to meet and exceed numerical targets
•Using relevant feedback to inform and drive platform feature development
•Suggesting tactical partnership opportunities with industry leaders
•Working with the team to continually improve how Everpress connects with its creators
•Managing junior New Business members of staff
•Working closely with the Creatives Sector Lead to ensure best-outreach practice is being followed, and improving outreach success rates
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
• A strong and displayable passion for discovering visual creative talent
• Experience working in the creative industries would be a huge plus
• Some experience in managing others is essential
• Strong communication skills and previous success in developing client relationships
• Very well organised, and the ability to work across a variety of projects at any one time
● Comfortable working with a numbers focus, meeting and exceeding personal targets
OKAY, SO THIS IS WHAT YOUR FIRST THREE MONTHS WILL LOOK LIKE....
•By the end of month 1 you will be familiar with Everpress’ systems, and its offering to creators. You’ll know more about how to identify creatives who can succeed on the platform, and how to engage them.
•By the end of month 2 you will be devising outreach strategies, approaching creatives, advising them on how to run a successful campaign, assisting on the development of collections, answering any questions they have about Everpress, and launching your first few campaigns.
•By the end of month 3, you will have developed a system for outreach, you’ll be managing the junior New Business employee, working with local experts in target markets, outreaching creatives regularly, and launching campaigns on a weekly basis, to meet and surpass personal targets.
1. We're a creative bunch (DJ's / graphic designers / musicians / zine owners)
2. Competitive salary and share options. We all share in Everpress' success
3. Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured for employees and their family. We also have trained Mental Health First Aiders in the business
4. A plant filled, relaxed working environment and dog friendly office
5.Employee discounts towards high street retailers, restaurants and experience days & Free t-shirts for family and friends
6. Early Friday finishes; Summer Hours; 25+ days holiday, activism days
7. Flexible Working Policy and Remote work available