Barlow & Co. are a boutique brand and design agency, with a specialism for wine. We pride ourselves on working hard, collaboratively, and going beyond the label for our clients time and again.
As a small but mighty team, we run a busy agency overseen by our Account Manager, Jemma, and Studio Director, Abigail. We’re looking for someone to join us in the running of the studio, providing excellent work and service both internally and to our range of great clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a role for someone who has an interest in design and the running of projects, with the opportunity to manage tasks from start to finish – processing emails and briefs from clients, liaising with the team, and ensuring delivery is both up to standard and to time.
You will be responsible for client accounts, assisting Jemma and Abi in the running of the general studio day-to-day. This will include studio administration such as running our weekly and monthly reports, collection of supplier information, and helping to put together the studio schedule.
You will also assist in the creation of assets for our portfolio, social media, awards and presentations. As well as inputting into our daily creative production meetings.
- You are someone who is both marketing and design-led; strong in administration.
- Curious, comprehensive and a great communicator, you ask WHY? and understand how to change your tone dependent on whom you’re delivering to.
- You care about the finer details! Spelling, grammar and ensuring our design meets all needs of the brief.
You MUST be:
- A good writer.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Though note we work on Macs (we are a design studio after all…)
- Experienced in design software; able to create / edit digital assets.
- Happy to pick up the phone.
- A team player. This is IMPORTANT.
What you can expect from us:
We are a friendly and collaborative team with a wealth of experience. Though we’re looking for someone who already has experience, this is an opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Essentially: we want you to enjoy and gain value from this role as much as we will from you.
Our light-filled studio is based in Chiswick, a stone’s throw from a buzzing high street, lots of green space, and plenty of transport links. We also have a couple of studio dogs who come in now and then (less so due to current circumstances).
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com explaining your interest in the role and what makes you stand out as a suitable candidate