The HudsonBec Group exists to enable creativity to thrive. The group supports a series of beautifully structured companies that share a purpose, a set of values, a studio space and above all, a belief in the power of creativity.
We are looking for a Studio Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and management of the creative studio supporting 40-50 (and growing) employees. This role requires a strong understanding of IT management & facilities across different departments in the group.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, ideally in an agency or creative company.
- They will have a strong understanding of the needs and requirements of a creative studio which runs over x4 businesses.
- Able to prioritise their workload to meet the deadlines and needs of the studio.
- A keen problem solver with the ability to come up with solutions to issues and tasks within the studio both independently and collaboratively .
- Comfortable working under pressure at busy times.
- Strong IT knowledge to support the needs of the studio (phones, mobiles, printers, internet, computers & laptops, TV’s, server and cables).
- Strong experience and understanding of Apple Mac hardware and software and Google G Suite for business.
- As a key member of the studio an enthusiastic, positive attitude and being a strong communicator is essential.
- Ability to liaise and outsource contractors and external services.
- Willingness to take on more responsibility with projects as the company grows. This will enquire initiative and forward planning.
- Can-do attitude who can foresee challenges and know how to tackle them.
- Day-to-day general studio organisation and management
- Setting up new starters and freelancers in the studio and remotely (IT & equipment)
- First point of call for all troubleshooting and IT issues
- Responsible for managing and organising software licensing for all staff
- Looking after studio supplies, budgets and overseeing contracts
- Managing studio projects through to completion (renovations, office moves, studio improvements etc)
- Overseeing Insurance, Health & Safety, Keys & Alarms, utilities and storage
- Be the main point of contact for any issues relating to the landlord
- Help organise studio activities and events
- Administration of all studio equipment
- Completing exit procedure for all leavers
- Organising couriers and deliveries
- Making sure all studio processes are compliant with GDPR
- Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
- Reporting into: Senior Executive Assistant
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm except Fridays)
- Location: Unit 1, 25 Downham Road, London N1 5AA, UK .
- Applications close: 9am, Monday 5th July
- Interviews commence the week of: Monday 12th July
As part of our Equality Policy - We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce - We welcome enquiries from everyone