Who are we?
We have a century of top-level experience working with brilliant people in leading companies. Our studio delivers global brands, strategic repositioning, worldwide film assignments, virtual worlds, and everything that supports these initiatives.
We handpick our people because we want them to share the journey with us. We are efficient, exceptional, transparent, and work hard as a team. We believe in giving people chances to prove themselves - we don't look at age, we look at talent.
We are building a collaborative, multi-talented film team with drive, passion and a commercial mindset. If you are curious, hard-working, passionate and have a 'there is nothing we can't solve if we think of things differently' attitude, then you should most certainly apply.
Who are you?
- You have strong editing skills and can take raw footage and turn it into high-quality, polished videos.
- You are curious about the world and how film can shape perspectives.
- You are organised and embrace data to elevate storytelling.
- You are excited about deciphering complex narratives and bringing them to life on screen.
- You provide a calm, helpful presence on-set to make clients and talent feel comfortable and look their best in front of the camera.
- You are a self-starter who takes pride in the work you do and in helping strengthen the team you work with.
- You are eager to take on responsibilities like:
– Executing polished editing and colour grading of all footage to the highest standards, comprising 70% of the role
– Having the ability to film for the remainder of the 30% of the role
– Ensuring all footage is organised properly for efficient editing
– Audio mixing/cleaning skills to handle voiceovers and audio tracks
– Participation in project planning and creative discussions with the Creative Director and Head of Film
– Active support in setting up professional-level filming in both studio and on-location environments across the UK and internationally
We are looking for a talent with:
- 2-3 years of professional hands-on video editing experience
- Highly proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects for motion graphics
- Filming experience and knowledge of key film equipment gear (canon/sony cameras, audio gear, gimbals, lighting tools)
- Eye for visual storytelling and creativity in the editing suite
- Experience bringing various shoots together into a cohesive edited project
- Excellent organisational skills in managing large video project files
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Initiative and flexibility to support international projects, including occasional international travel
- Keen interest in understanding our clients' businesses and industries
- One of the most comprehensive private medical schemes
- Complimentary time between Christmas & New Year
- A career growth and development scheme
- Training and workshops to further your skills
- Creative latitude to explore what your talent can reach, with great guidance from truly exceptional people
- An environment focused on invention, finding and creating things never been done before, with people who care, are funny and very clever
- All the new tech you need (and more)
How to apply
Please send your résumé, cover letter and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 1st of March, 2024.