We’re looking for a New Business Associate in the UK to join our ever-growing fully remote team working on a variety of strategy, brand and digital projects for startup and VC clients across the globe.
Wunderdogs is a brand consultancy to high growth companies who want to shake up their industry - the vast majority of our clients are startups, Venture Capital firms, and innovation-driven organizations.
For our clients, we act as brand guardians, an extension of their marketing team, helping fill in any in-house gaps when it comes to launching, growing and scaling their business.
Wunderdogs was founded out of a Silicon Valley-based early stage VC fund in response to frustrations with high growth companies and outdated agency providers. In many ways, we are a startup ourselves as we bring the culture of agility, collaboration, and ingenuity to our work.
We are constantly taking home awards, including industry’s leading Core77, C2A, GD USA, and AVA digital. Our pitch deck work helped clients raise over $400M in early stage capital. We get to work with some of the most impactful, ground breaking and meaningful companies at the start of their growth, helping them define who they are and how they communicate with the world.
From one-off projects to long-term engagements, no two Wunderdogs projects are the same: if you’re a sales professional who enjoys variety in what you do, the diverse nature of our work and clientele is sure to keep you on your toes.
As a New Business Associate, you’ll focus primarily on prospecting businesses and helping them determine the appropriate services that we can support them with given their challenge and growth stage - including (but not limited to) strategy, brand and digital workstreams.
As a New Business Associate your responsibilities will include:
- Actively prospecting, attracting, and developing new clients
- Developing lead generation and lead sourcing initiatives to acquire new clients
- Creating sales presentations, service proposals, SOW’s that meet client’s needs
- Understanding end-to-end services that Wunderdogs provide (strategy, branding, digital) in order to recommend the right approach to the prospective client
- Helping with communication to qualify and discover leads
- Contributing to net revenue, process, and business development initiatives
- Ensuring that sales meetings are run smoothly by conducting preliminary research about the client and their needs
- Nurturing consultative relationships with the prospects and pipelines
We’re looking for someone who does not shy away from a challenge. Our team is entrepreneurial, smart, hard working and fun - Wunderdogs is a challenging yet very rewarding workplace, one where your effort and passion can make a real difference to our clients.
- Experience with startup ecosystem (as part of a startup, accelerator or VC fund, or selling to / engaging with startups)
- 3+ years of outside sales experience in startup business to business, digital agency sales, or as Program manager in an accelerator or a fund
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and call etiquette
- Customer-oriented mindset to establish credibility and trust through a long-term consultative relationship with the prospects
- Ability to be autonomous and adaptable
- Enjoys a highly flexible and fast-paced environment
- Base pay + uncapped residual commission and KPI-based bonus
- 100% remote flexibility
- Work/Life balance (no after hours or weekend work)
- Paid time off
- Diverse truly global team with great culture (team members are based in the US, UK, Canada, China, Northern Africa and Europe)
- Interesting projects and prospects from all over the globe
- Highly cooperative environment that encourages professional growth and self-development
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and market rate at candidate's location