Founded in 2010 by Stuart, Cain and David, we help large organisations improve their speed to market whilst focusing on delivering value to their users and customers. We work with our clients to understand their problems and validate ideas in order to deliver improved process efficiencies, strategic enhancements and new digital products and services (or make significant improvements to existing ones).
Our 3 founders have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning. We are embarking on the next phase of growth and development.
You’ll be part of Red Badger’s Marketing core services team supporting our client facing business units (Cells). Your workload will be split between Marketing (80%) and People & Culture (20%) teams. You’ll be working in a cross-functional team, partnering with our recently appointed Head of Content to execute content-led go to market campaigns.
You will be a contributor to Red Badger’s brand strategy and will lead all visual aspects of Red Badger’s brand and communications across all our channels. This will require an in-depth understanding of Red Badger’s brand, market, our target audience, our position in the market and our value propositions.
- Champion Red Badger’s visual identity, ensuring relevance, quality and consistency of the brand communications
- Develop brand guidelines and design system elements
- Maintain and evolve Red Badger’s website design, visual assets for the brand channels (i.e. blogs, email, social media, etc) and multimedia collateral (i.e. videos, slide decks, short/long-form reports, documents, print materials)
- Manage and oversee the outputs of freelance and agency partners (i.e. illustrations, videos, etc)
- Ideate and develop brand and go-to-market campaign concepts
- Design visual assets for the campaigns (i.e. emails, landing pages, assets, social media graphics etc.)
- Iterate and optimise marketing assets based on campaign performance
- Develop repeatable approaches to delivering campaign assets
People and Culture focused (20% of time)
- Support the People & Culture team with creative concepts and design execution
- Ensure brand consistency across all the internal and external People & Culture communications (recruitment, internal communications and community)
- Work with the Recruitment Team to produce social media collateral to communicate with candidate communities
- Work with the People Team to produce digital and printed collateral (branded merchandising, posters and social media assets) to support internal communities
- Work with the Office Manager to plan themes and produce assets for internal events
You’re a highly skilled and passionate visual brand expert that is primarily a doer but has an eye for brand development.
It would be great if you have:
- Ability to receive, interpret and define briefs
- Ability to empathise with the target audience, interpret data and develop creative ideas that resonate with the target audience
- Proficiency in design tools (i.e. Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc )
- Ability to facilitate creative workshops
- Good understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Some understanding of marketing automation tools (we use Hubspot), Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
It would be amazing if you also have:
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS enabling collaborative work with technology to deliver solutions
- Good understanding of Design Sprint methodology, Agile ways of working
- Expertise in Design Thinking, test & learn approach
What we offer
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes:
- Annual £2,000 training budget
- Enhanced pension with employer contribution of up to 5% of your salary
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- £2,000 home-office set up budget and contribution to home broadband
- Matched (pre-tax) charity GAYE donations
- Cycle to work
- Enhanced parental leave
- Our core working hours are 10am-3pm to allow you flexibility to plan your work around your personal commitments.