👋 We’re looking for our first in-house Marketeer.
Someone that is excited about helping brands launch and grow, that has a deep knowledge of running a robust marketing effort, managing spending, measuring and tracking the client’s success and who can ultimately support a brand’s launch (or ongoing marketing) through data insights and creativity.
You’ll need to be able to make activation strategies, exciting and convincing business cases for change, moving clients towards the unknown with diligent and comprehensive strategies that cut to the heart of human behaviour. It could be a tech start-up in the morning, a not-for-profit in the afternoon and a food scale-up at the end of the day - no two clients are the same for us, but you’ll find a unique insight to get excited about every one of our fantastic clients.
And, we’ll want you to not just look after our brands, but we’d like some help with our own Marketing strategy plus our in-house vegan food brand, Notorious Nooch Co. (they will be your first client!).
You will build great relationships with stakeholders, have a strong cultural understanding and be comfortable with thinking creatively. Sometimes doing a lot with very little (client budgets depending).
You’ll love to get under the skin of the analytics, well versed in social and paid media - able to lead data-driven campaigns across Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Google as well as collaborate with Media Buying agencies and influencers. You’ll have a great understanding and working knowledge of SEO, SEM and PPC, able to advise our clients and be a figure for them to look up to.
You’re interested in this role because you don’t want clients to do things how they’ve always been done before, like us you want to move the needle along for how things can be.
Wildish & Co. is an independent creative agency spanning branding, campaigns, digital design and development.
We change businesses into brands people love.
We’re a small studio with a big heart and believe we can make the world a better place through creativity. We started Wildish & Co. with that idea in mind and look to work with partners making a positive impact, particularly with sustainable or environmental projects.
Our clients include Bumble, Jamie Oliver, Badoo, Penhaligon's, The Duke of Wellington, Nestlé, Vogue, Film 4, Penguin Books, BBC, Canon, Hiscox, TielleLoveLuxury, MTV, Mercedes Benz, Heineken, SodaStream, Kabuto Noodles, San Pellegrino & Kinder Bueno.
We're rated #1 in London on Clutch for branding and #1 on The Manifest for our creative work.
Working with our existing creative team and reporting directly to our Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing the activation strategies for our clients and helping manage these ongoing with a view of how this works hand-in-hand with the in-house creative team.
You’ll collaborate closely with our Account & Project Managers, helping them to understand how we can better support our clients - both now and looking forward to.
You’ll help us build a marketing framework that follows deep brand immersion, interviews or workshops, brand strategy and messaging house creation, you’ll work alongside our Strategist and Creative Director to optimise and grow our brand activation offering.
As a small studio, you'll be expected to be a self-starter and comfortable working independently, with the support of our fantastic project managers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing agency, offering a unique role to become a member of our tight-knit team.
We have two studios - one in London (Clerkenwell) and one in Newbury (Ther Sticks). We’d look for you to be one of the offices twice a week.
In this role you will be:
- Develop and implement paid media & marketing strategies to hit growth targets and KPIs across content and e-commerce for brands, typically with a focus on social (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok), search and programmatic.
- Examine correlations between brand objectives, return/revenue, and budgets.
- Lead overall campaign reporting and analysis, using data and insights to increase the effectiveness of marketing.
- Oversee paid media budgets across all channels, optimising advertising spend based on performance and ROI.
- Manage the relationship with key clients (and partner agencies) including overseeing new briefs, day-to-day communication and managing agency reporting.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Creative team to leverage organic activity to drive paid media performance (and to maintain a consistent brand voice across all channels
- Ability to set up custom Google Studio dashboards to live measure and report on client campaigns
- Collaborate closely with the Design, Strategy & Commercial to define and implement best practices for paid media across creative, copy and audience targeting.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Ideally, 3+ years of relevant experience in-house or agency
- Knowledge and experience planning and activating brand and performance campaigns on Meta platforms, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok and CRM.
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Proven experience in e-commerce (Shopify), with a demonstrable understanding of ROI
- Experience with PPC/paid media campaigns
- Experience in digital marketing specifically paid social, paid search, activation strategies and e-commerce marketing for brands
- Hubspot knowledge is highly desirable but not essential
- Experience working with media buying/planning agencies (desirable)
- Analytical thinker with the ability to convert data and insights into trends and forecasts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of data & insights to support your work
- Confident ability to show thinking & create a business case
- Passion for cultural, social & marketing trends
- Ability to build out presentations
- Private healthcare insurance
- 25 days annual holiday, plus 2 weeks off at Christmas
- 5% bonus available based on company & personal targets
- Self-development fund
- Regular Team lunches!
- Unlimited supply of flavoured nutritional yeast...
- Support to set-up working from home environment