Not Actual Size is an independent, employee-owned agency. We help brands to listen, and use that intelligence to craft meaningful conversations.
About the role
We’re looking for a Designer to join our in-house design team at NAS, working predominantly across digital content for a number of well-known brands. The varied role involves creative research, ideation, multi-platform content design, as well as more traditional formats. You’ll help be a guardian of all things quality design and standout storytelling across a variety of channels and outputs.
You’ll know how to: master a broad range of BVIs; work collaboratively with the editorial team; create compelling digital content that stops people in their tracks. And you’ll be confident in sharing your knowledge and skills with clients and the wider team.
A confident Designer with a minimum of 3-4 years of brand design experience. You’ll know how to create best-in-class, ‘always on’ digital content that truly stands out.
- A naturally talented designer, known for consistently delivering work to a high standard
- A safeguard of each brand’s visual identity through the rigorous application of the BVI to your designs – as well as creatively and strategically suggesting design developments
- Have an eye for detail and quality assurance
- Have an inherent interest in the beauty and personal care industries
- Are skilled at scoping out design and digital trends & insights aswell as having a solid understanding of a broad range of social and digital channels
- Have a passion for technological innovation and how these should inform client briefs
- Have an understanding of art direction and storyboarding
- A passion for layouts and typography for both print and digital
- Have ability to capture and direct social first content / filming
- Have proficient knowledge of Adobe Suite inc. After Effects
- Figma a bonus
- A natural team player, valuing openness and collaboration with all team members
- Able to develop strong relationships with new/potential clients, confidently driving conversations around design quality and constructively challenging briefs and feedback
- Able to work quickly and calmly to meet all deadlines, juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive in ensuring all streams of work are pursued and driven forward
- A direct and clear communicator – whether sharing design ideas or discussing briefs with the wider team
- Extremely organised, with great attention to detail and an ability to maintain high standards during bursts of activity
- A sideways-thinker; thinking outside the box to discover new ideas and designs
A little more about us
Based in a beautiful townhouse office in the heart of Smithfield, London; we’re a tight-knit, growing team, finding big meaning in small things for global brands such as Unilever, Luxottica and LVMH.
Our community is built on our values, of which we embody every day:
- Immerse: To do a good job we need to truly immerse ourselves in our clients’ world
- Energy: We enjoy what we do and it shows. We are optimistic and solutions-focused – the people you look forward to meeting with
- Rigour: We obsess about the details, from the initial brief to the execution. We leave no stone unturned
- Open: We have a candid approach in how we see problems and discuss solutions. We are transparent and accountable
- Care: We care about what we do and the impact we have. From delivering the best work to making sure our work is ethical and responsible
We’re proud to offer a range of benefits that help our team thrive personally and professionally.