We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Senior Social Media Manager to join our rapidly growing team at The Wild to own and implement organic and paid media strategy across client-owned accounts.
About The Wild
The Wild is a social-first creative agency offering unrivalled services and expertise in social media management, marketing, advertising and branded content. Powered by Jungle Creations, The Wild has access to 117 million followers that live cross-platform and across different passion points, giving them unrivalled access to consumer data and insights that help drive its strategy for clients.
This person will be a trusted contact for our clients and will be able to own a room. This role is suited to a candidate who is a creative soul with an analytical mind and prides themselves on attention to detail.
- Client services: Leading as the day-to-day client communications, building deep and long-lasting relationships
- Content management: Reviewing our output to ensure it’s in line with business objectives and overarching social-first strategy
- Account operations: Working closely with the Head of Social Media Management to implement effective and efficient ways of working.
- Hygiene factors: Community management across accounts proactively and reactively and scheduling all content across the relevant channels.
- Hygiene factors: Excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met
- Reporting: working closely with the paid media team to track results, compile regular reports and deliver in-depth analytics to clients.
- Industry: monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design
Experience and skills required:
- The ability to understand and translate current trends and knowledge of football culture.
- Previous experience as a Social Media Manager
- Experience managing social media accounts and driving content strategy on behalf of clients
- Confident liaising and presenting to clients
- Familiarity with social media analytics and media terminology
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent time management and acute attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- High energy and positive team player
- Experience with social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite etc
- Digital skills e.g Design, Adobe
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- WFH allowance
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance program
- Bike to work scheme
- Religious holiday trade
- Volunteering leave to volunteer for a registered charity.
- Plus many social events and activities