Human After All is a design agency based in East London.
We create brand-led communications for some of the world’s most influential organisations. Many of our clients work in the tech and purpose sectors.
Our team brings reason and empathy to everything we do.
We’re looking for a super smart individual to join our Project and Account Management team. You’ll need to have an excellent eye for detail, exceptional communication skills and be super organised.
Our biggest accounts are in the tech sector, and are world leaders in their field. They keep us at the top of our game, and they demand a lot. You’ll need to aspire to be the best at what you do, and be prepared to keep standards high across everything the agency delivers.
Ideally, you’ll have experience working with a creative team, and will know your JPEG from your GIF.
We would love to see candidates with at least a basic understanding (and some experience) in running website design and build projects. We work with outsourced development partners, so this isn't a technical role. But we'd like someone who can liaise with them, whilst also managing the creative side of the project and communicating with the client.
You’ll need to know how to use the Google Suite (docs, slides) and you must be a whiz with spreadsheets.
It would be great (but not essential) if you have experience with any of our other project management tools, which include Slack, Asana and Instagantt.
Who you are
At Human After All, our values shape everything we do. We’re a certified B Corporation, and we pride ourselves on being great humans. To fit in you’ll need to be empathetic, a team player and an excellent communicator. You’ll also need to be conscientious: there’s a good reason for everything we do and for every decision we take, so you’ll need to be someone who demonstrates this same degree of care — both in your work and your interactions with others.
Check out the values page on our website for more on what is important to us.
- Flexi time hours - Monday to Friday, 9.30am until 5.30pm are our core hours, but we allow staff to be flexible with when they start and finish to enable a better work / life balance
- Working from home - most of our team are still working from home, although our studio in East London is open for those who wish to go in. Post Covid, when we can all return to work, we have a new policy that enables staff to work from home up to 3 days a week
- Career development - we have a considered and robust framework for career development, as well as a training budget of £750 per year to further your skill set and knowledge
- Private healthcare - we have comprehensive, fully subsidised private health insurance from Vitality. This includes an employee assistance programme, discounted gym membership, a reward scheme that offers Amazon Prime, cinema tickets, and fitness tracking devices
- Wellbeing support - we offer a budget towards wellbeing and mental health services
- Holidays - we offer 28 days a year (in addition to public holidays)
- Family friendly - we offer enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Socials - we have regular studio lunches, social events, BBQs and other clubs (when the world permits)