Why you should join us…
ITV is More Than TV…
ITV is the biggest commercial television network in the UK. Behind every famous face, there are hundreds of others, all doing their bit to make things happen. Our vision is to be More than TV, building upon ITV’s unique and winning combination of creativity and commercial strength, driven by investment in data and technology.
ITV’s newly formed Media and Entertainment Division (M&E) consists of two business units – Broadcast and On-Demand – which collectively comprise over half of ITV’s total business today (from both a revenue and profit perspective).
This new structure of the broadcast side of ITV means we’re shaped for success, we can drive digital viewing, faster decision making, more innovation.
The Senior Campaign Manager (Marketing or Commercial) reports into the Head of Campaign Management & Strategic Planning and is responsible for helping create an environment where we produce creative, effective and award-winning campaigns for our external advertisers and internal stakeholders.
- Manage priority campaigns and projects from Marketing, Commercial and other ITV stakeholders
- Stay up to date across all aspects of allocated projects: ideas, budgets, timelines, resource and delivery for projects with a specified group of stakeholders
- Advocate for good creative work in partnership with Strategic Planning
- Keep all relevant teams up to date with strategic and practical developments
- Partner closely with the production and creative teams on all aspects of allocated campaigns
- Identify potential issues, find resolutions and/or involve senior team members if necessary
- Work effectively with teams across ITV and build relationships of confidence and trust with Marketing and Commercial leadership teams
- Provide coaching support and guidance for day-to-day queries/issues from the campaign managers
- Partner with the Senior Strategic Planner to establish and build the reputation of CM & Planning with the Marketing team
- Support the Head of and Lead with initiatives to ensure the profile of ITVC is raised with key Commercial and Internal ITV dept stakeholders
- Actively partner with the Client Strategy team on broader Commercial/ITV-wide initiatives
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Significant experience of working in an account management team in an advertising agency environment or the creative department of another UK Broadcaster is essential
- Experience of account managing large-scale, complex campaigns from from brief to delivery
- Experience of managing campaigns that involve producing assets for multiple media
- Effective communication skills - experience in presenting in person and in writing
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage* (minimum criteria above).
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Evidence of a strong interest in tv and an understanding of the current competitive landscape
- Ability to cope under extreme pressure and prioritise workloads
- Solid understanding of the modern media environment, including digital, print and social advertising
- Ability to negotiate with and influence stakeholders
- Good understanding of production process
- Ability to understand the broader business perspective and identify the key people required to input / solve issues
As part of your application, we’d like you to respond to the following questions within a cover letter (no more than 250 words):
- Please tell us about the most successful campaign you’ve worked on. What made it a success?
- Please tell us about a recent digital campaign from one of our competitors you’ve noticed. What made it stand out?
Closing Date: 12th May 2022
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is email@example.com
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.