We’re a young, hungry, multi award winning creative studio based in Sheffield who are going from strength to strength, boasting 40% growth last year. Our work embodies our ethos; challenge convention, to change perception. In the role of Account Manager, you’ll become part of a nimble team that does a lot with a little, and who aim to challenge norms in the work that we do. We're growing a business that makes a positive difference to people's lives (L&L family, our clients and their customers), a business that creates change for good. We have a lovely studio in the city centre, where you can work alongside lots of inspiring businesses and use the co-working space (it’s also dog friendly!) with great coffee + food choices and easy access to buses, trams and the train station if needed.
This exciting role is to oversee and manage the day to day running of all of our client accounts and projects. Some of our previous clients include Who Gives A Crap, Urban Outfitters and Love Raw. You’ll be responsible for all client comms, budget management and scheduling, as well as coordinating the Lyon & Lyon team and our external partners. The key to this role is to support the creative team to make sure that they’re able to deliver the best work possible - on brief, within budget and on schedule.
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential, as well as the ability to build genuine and long-lasting relationships with our clients. We need someone with the ability to solve problems and make decisions on the best route for our projects.
This role will require you to be proactive and able to work independently, managing your own workload and time effectively. Lyon & Lyon are currently pushing for real growth in the business, therefore we need someone that performs well in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude (and generally great vibe) to play a key part in our team and help us to deliver our fun and varied projects.
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 2 years in a similar client services/creative agency role and have a good understanding of design/web projects.
Regular tasks will include:
- Project management for branding, graphic design and web projects
- Managing client communications and relationships
- Ongoing management of project budgets and timelines
- Scheduling of studio time
- Supporting and managing internal design team and freelancers
- Raising invoices and logging expenses
- Other general administrative tasks.
The successful candidate must be:
- Friendly and approachable
- Customer service focussed
- Super organised
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Good at multitasking and prioritising tasks
- Good with words and numbers
- Ideally be able to work from our studio in Sheffield 2 days per week
- Free to start Jan / Feb 2023.
- Proactive and driven
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously
- Have a keen interest in current and upcoming trends
- Show an enthusiasm in and understanding of design
- Have a positive attitude and bring energy to the team
- L&L Vibe Time ™- a monthly team jolly where we take half a day out of the studio to; chill / learn / help others / get inspired / eat & driiiiink.
- 4 Day Week - We have a 4 day working week Mon - Thurs to help with our work life balance and encourage personal growth.
- Self Development Fund - Access to a pot of money to go towards personal development.
Competitive salary based on experience for 4 days work per week.