As a Project Manager at Stereo you will be responsible for the day to day delivery of a variety of digital marketing projects for a specific client account that you will be dedicated to. Proven experience in branding and campaigns will be beneficial.
Working closely with your client services counterpart, your responsibility begins from receiving the brief, right the way through to the final delivery of the project. You will be accountable for planning and scoping, managing and scheduling internal project resources, ensuring effective communication and collaboration within the team and overall delivering the project on time and within budget. You should always know every detail about your project/s at any given point and be able to take a problem-solving and proactive approach. A Stereo Project Manager will act as a ‘go to’ on all delivery related issues and queries for both clients and the Stereo internal teams.
The ability to build a strong rapport is crucial not only for your clients but for your colleagues at Stereo too, as you will need to be able to organise and support a multi-disciplinary team from strategy to design to motion and copy.
You will be required to have a proven project management track record, excellent organisational skills, and problem-solving abilities. Above all you will have ambition, energy, curiosity, enthusiasm, operational autonomy, proactivity and a strong passion for the digital world, which are essential characteristics of this role.
- Manage a range of projects, from start to finish, with a strong focus on, branding, campaigns and digital.
- Understand the client’s business goals, needs and related environment, and actively participate in the solution design process
- Gather and define project requirements, estimate project budgets, help define approach for delivery and draft statements of work and cost estimates
- Plan fully and ensure the delivery of any given project within scope and on budget, performing accurate cost analysis and forecasts
- Help with preparing effective and engaging presentations for stakeholders at all levels.
- Liaise with assigned partners and manage third party vendors where required
- Plan and lead internal project meetings
- Contribute to the planning and running of external and senior client facing meetings
- Provide guidance and direction on delivery related topics or issues to Junior Project Manager and Producer
- Document meetings/catch ups and sharing detailed contact reports, status reports and clear next steps to all involved
- Three years + experience of successfully managing a variety of projects from end to end
- Being proactive, reliable, able to meet deadlines and able to organise your own and others’ time
- Dedication to excellence in every output delivered.
- Up to date with evolutions in the marketing and technology fields, from both a professional and personal point of view.
- The ability to foster a working environment that encourages positive thinking, collaboration and high commitment.
- Knowledge of main project management tools and methodologies (Paprika, Jira and Forecast a bonus)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Good financial knowledge
- Awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The confidence to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
• 23 Days Holiday (basic)
• Extra Holiday Day per year of service (up to 5 years service)
• Day off on your birthday
• Summer Hours July & August (Half Day Friday)
• Closed over the entire Christmas period
Learning & Culture
• Flexible Hybrid working model (x2 Mandatory days in the studio -Tuesdays / Wednesdays)
• Monthly Stereo Sessions (Learning Opportunities with Guest Speakers)
• Annual Summer & Christmas Parties
• Quarterly Team lunch/breakfast
Wellbeing & Health
- BUPA Employee Assistance (free, 24-hour confidential helpline service)
- x1 Paid Volunteer Day
• New business bonus based on a % of the profit on the project for up to one year
• Intro recruitment bonus for successfully bringing friends / peers into the business £1,000 (Upon successful 3 month probation meeting).