Do you love photography? Do you have an eye for curation and cutting-edge content? Do you consider yourself a dab-hand at all things instagram? Then this role could be perfect for you.
We are looking for someone to take the lead on the marketing and image output for our two agencies - At Trayler & AT RARE - on behalf of our established roster of photographers, directors and stylists.
As well as having an appreciation for images and heaps of creative flair, your role also requires superb communication and organisational skills. You will be wholly responsible for the internal team’s collective awareness of the roster’s output of new work and news, ensuring that no artist slips under the radar and that all members of the team are up to date.
Your exceptional ability to plan ahead will help you achieve success with the overall management of our marketing areas. You will take the lead on scheduling all digital output across our social platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook) as well as key industry events that might help generate positive PR for our talent and our agency. You will seek and take direction from the Senior Agents to ensure their photographers and directors are featured – as well as be encouraged to make suggestions of your own.
- Lead and action all our promotional newsletters – including, but not limited to, our monthly and bi-weekly mailers.
- Liaise with freelance writing teams to create copy materials for agency communications.
- Schedule content in shared marketing calendars and review regularly.
- Sharing performance stats and other feedback (such as unsubscribers) as well as ensuring our audiences remain up to date and that our internal database is in sync.
- Manage and monitor efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Assist in reviewing and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Seeking out new business PR opportunities wherever possible.
Online Curation Responsibilities:
- Managing receipt, storage and internal sharing of all artists’ work across both the agency rosters.
- Feeding new work information into the internal platforms and initiating and leading the weekly meetings.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written) across the website and socials.
- Working with softwares to create exciting, cutting-edge content that grabs audience's attention and encourages engagement.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Assist in design work including print portfolios, digital pdfs and treatment creation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media & blogs.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead as well as assist other employees when necessary.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Possesses excellent knowledge and practical experience with WordPress and Mail Chimp.
- Is skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, In-Design) and is comfortable creating and editing documents in all programs.
- Proficiency in using social media scheduling software preferred.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief.
The job is office-based in De Beauvoir Block, N1
How to apply
To apply, please email CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org