At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our product portfolio ranges from disinfectant wipes and hand gels (Clinell) to medical equipment (Rediroom). You’ll find a GAMA product in most UK hospitals and as infection prevention becoming a global priority, the demand for our product has never been higher.
As a result of this growth, our in-house Creative Studio are looking for an Admin Assistant to support our Creative Project Management and Marketing teams with day-to-day administrative tasks, and the smooth running of the studio.
Reporting to the Creative Studio Project Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised individual with a keen interest in design, to join a dynamic organisation, that moves at pace and has lots of fun!
What can you expect to be doing?
• Supporting the studio by managing diaries, booking meetings and travel/accommodation, setting up new starters in the team to ensure they have all the equipment needed ahead of schedule
• Assisting with projects through keeping the project management system up to date; capturing meeting notes, and following up on action points in between meetings; obtaining quotes from external partners and managing commissioning of deliverables such as translations and printing
• Arranging payments for the Creative team by raising purchase orders (PO), submitting invoices, and managing credit card receipts
• Tracking spend across business categories, and collaborating with our Finance team to set up project codes and track costs for each project
• Live the GAMA Values: Passionate, supportive and caring, curious and innovative, win together, and have fun!
What will you need to be successful?
• Previous success in an administrative role, in a fast-paced environment is essential
• Experience raising PO, invoices and credit card statements
• Great teamwork skills, as you’ll be collaborating closely with other members of the Creative team, and occasionally with external partners e.g. freelancers or printers
• Ability to manage and prioritise concurrent tasks, with competing demands whilst maintaining a consistent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience providing administrative support to projects or marketing teams is desirable
What will you get when you join GAMA?
• A competitive salary depending on relevant experience
• Annual performance related bonus
• Commitment to your personal and professional development
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Gym memberships coming soon!
• A competitive, contributory pension scheme
• Private Medical Insurance cover for you
• Income protection in case of long term illness
• Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward opticians, physio, dental etc
What’s it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we’re motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We’re an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly. This means we frequently operate in a very ambiguous environment, but we pull together to get things done. It is this agility that helps us stay at the cutting edge of infection prevention.
We’re proud of our people and our culture, and you’ll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we’ve achieved double digit growth and we’re not stopping there. We’re looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Apply now.