At Tilt, project managers are held in mighty high regard.
They work their magic across all departments to deliver world-class, purpose-driven, award-winning work. (So many hyphens...)
And if you work at Tilt as a PM?
Well, you’ll collaborate with strategy, design, development, film, motion, illustration and more – and act as a key client contact. If you have ideas they’ll be heard. If you have thoughts you can voice them.
Tilt PMs don’t just sit noodling on spreadsheets – they get stuck into the hum and thunder of creative life. And you’ll go home feeling you’ve made a difference.
Because we know that when truly brilliant work comes to life, it’s because a great project manager helped make it happen.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Here’s a little more info on the role and the type of person we are looking to meet.
- Lead and oversee a range of digital projects.
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with client stakeholders both at home and across the globe. The role is as much account management as it is being on the tools.
- Develop and execute timing plans, budgets, and resource allocation, working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Utilise your in-depth knowledge of agency operations and processes to help streamline workflows.
- Exhibit strong commercial know-how with great budget management skills, ensuring project financials are well-maintained.
- Being well versed in the production processes for film, motion, web design and build, you’ll be adept at leading a multidisciplinary team to meet the objectives on time and within budget
- Love what you do. Seriously, we can tell.
- Get a kick out of witnessing great work come to life and making a tangible impact.
- Love tech, but stay human. You understand people and recognise that working with, not against them is the path to glory.
- Have a logical organised brain that can keep cool when working to deadlines.
- Can take on feedback to keep getting better.
- Don’t give up at the first sign of challenge.
- Can spot the potential in anything. There is no such thing as a dull brief, only dull people.
- Know how to get the best out of people.
- Have a minimum of 2 years working as a project manager in a creative digital agency.
- Surface. You think a lot about how and why something works.
- Typical. You’re in tune with your irrational brain. You are who you are.
- A monster. We are nice people who do great work. Egomaniacs need not apply.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM US?
Always putting people at the front of what we do means you will get:
- A starting salary of between £42,000-£49,000 depending on experience.
- Personal Development & Conference budgets
- F45 Gym Membership
- Sustainable Pension Scheme
- Corporate Healthcare & cash-back scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Charity fundraising donation matching
- Access to Independent Financial Advisor
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Monthly Massage & Wellbeing Therapist
- Learning Lunches
How to apply
We know you exist, but you’re a rare breed.
So whether you’re stuck in a “creative agency” making 500 different versions of the same banner ad, or you’re simply looking to work on projects with a little more substance, heed this call to adventure and get in touch …
Just send us a note/CV and complete this sentence:
Project Management is….