Bureaux, a multi-disciplinary creative design studio, is looking for a talented and creative graphic designer who can assist or lead projects, develop brands, and bring exciting ideas to the table. You’ll work on the creation and execution of new brands, working collaboratively to develop ideas and creative storytelling.
What you'll do.
- Developing brands; including logos and full identities, spec ads, brand guidelines and business collateral
- Collaborating on design concepts, strategies, creatives from inception to completion
- Brainstorm with the design team to come up with new ideas, patterns and styles
- Design eye-catching content for social media platforms and work with creative leads to deliver daily content based on project briefs.
- Conceptualize and design packaging, print, and other branding assets to support client needs
- Promote brand consistency across social platforms and products
- Working with us you will be responsible for curating innovative designs for startups and well established brands that are looking for next level design and thinking
Your skills and expectations.
- You can demonstrate how to articulate clear user experiences through good design
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex illustrations
- Strong and demonstrable eye for layout, presentation, brand systems and visual problem solving
- Ability to spot new trends and implement fresh experiences through functional, practical, and engaging design
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of thinking
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and preferably other Adobe Cloud services
- Familiarity with Notion, Slack, Figma
- Get involved with each others projects and learn from each other
- Create fresh and exciting concepts
- Have time to play around and improve your skills - you’ll be given training materials and time to expand your skill set
- Paid days off
- Semi-flexible hours
- Lunches 2 days a week*
- Gourmet coffee, tea, beer and soda throughout the week*
Bureaux is a creative design studio specializing in creating visual experiences, brand identities, websites, and content for ambitious direct-to-consumer brands (D2C). Our studio works with a handful of high performing brands within the fin-tech, CPG, and SAAS space.
This is a full-time position (can be remote). Compensation is competitive and depends highly on your experience with proven capabilities to perform.