Brody Associates is a London-based design studio specialising in identity, typography, and creative direction across all platforms. Founded by Neville Brody in 2014, we collaborate with the world’s biggest brands, celebrated institutions, and dynamic start-ups.
Our approach is skilled, knowledge-based, strategic, and highly creative. A direct working relationship between client and designers ensures our associate teams are deeply engaged with a project from appointment to completion.
Each commission is complemented by in-house project management, administration, and client support to ensure timeframe precision and budget adherence. We bring together carefully selected, agile and scalable teams according to the nature and ambitions of a commission. These teams are our family of personable, skilled, creative, and passionate individuals, who bring expertise in their respective fields. We find our clients like to work in this way and understand this produces great outcomes.
We are looking to appoint a full-time Project Manager to work under the direction of our Business Director, and alongside our CEO/Creative Director, supported by the Studio Runner and Admin Assistant. You will be at the central to the effective running of the studio across multiple projects and commissions.
The role will have responsibility for:
• Day-to-Day project management
• Day-to-Day workflow planning and management
• Planning and scheduling management
• Budget and project finance management
• Successful client delivery
• Supporting new business initiatives, project proposals and planning
You should have:
• BA Degree
• Postgraduate in Design Management (an advantage)
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Minimum 3-years project management experience (ideally in graphic design or related area)
• Proven ability to manage multiple project and commissions at one time
• Proven track record as a team player
• Positive outlook and can-do attitude
• Proven ability to put project management around a creative process
• MS and excellent Excel skills
• Team Gantt or other project management planning software experience and skills
• Harvest or other finance reporting management software experience and skills
• Understanding of clients in Luxury & Lifestyle, Media & Communications, Digital & Technology and Arts & Culture
A full and detailed job specification will be supplied to all candidates short-listed for interview. Please note that this role sits on the studio management side of the business and will not convert to a design role.