The Office Of Overview, a creative consultancy & design office for brand direction & cultural progression is looking to bring on a creative project manager to join our studio. The role is part time or full time flexible, depending on the applicant.
We need someone who can take projects on, map the execution, work between the clients, the creative director and the designers to create brilliantly executed and efficient design & brand identities.
Ideally, we are looking to hire a female (for balance) or someone from an underrepresented background in our industry.
About the Role.
- Work between clients, designers & production, planning the development & execution of brand identity projects.
- Manage the day to day runnings of the studio.
- Assist with proposals and creative thinking.
- Invoicing & statement of works creation
- Help to create and manage pipeline forecast
- Proof reading & spellchecking (we are all dyslexic)
- New business development
Who you are
- Excellent at time management and keeping to deadlines
- Able to keep a cool head under pressure
- Good at creative writing
- Interested in the design industry
- Keen to work with brands willing to do new and exciting things!
- Knoweledge of Adobe Suite
- Knoweledge of Monday.com
- Project Management Skills
We look forward to hearing from you!