It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
Theatre is everywhere. And that includes boardrooms.
We’re looking for an experienced mid-level/senior Presentation Designer who sees clients as their audience and PowerPoint as their stage. Who hears the future purrs of delight with every click of their mouse – and won’t stop until a pitch presentation is so good they’ll want velvet curtains to unveil it.
If this is you, we want you to get in touch and show us your stuff. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, problem-solving, visually crafty Presentation Designer to join our growing creative team.
We are a creative agency for healthcare organizations, so a passion for science and data is a plus, but not a deal breaker if you are new to it. We’re more interested in finding someone who is hungry to show off their skills and bring our decks to the next level. All you have to do is send us a portfolio that showcases a range of presentation layouts and design examples that show a strategic approach and an eye for clear and concise design.
As a member of the creative team, you’ll work together with designers, client services, and new-business teams to design, build, and visually bring pitches and presentations to life. You will be responsible for the design and formatting of presentations and other design materials within brand guidelines. In addition to presentation design, we are looking for someone to work collaboratively with other designers, copywriters, and art directors to help artwork. Candidates should have a thorough working knowledge working with PowerPoint, creating custom templates and slide masters for use and be comfortable using Adobe InDesign & Illustrator.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Some training in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or equivalent experience
- Strong design skills and want to focus on 80% of your time on PowerPoint or Presentations
- Advanced user of MS Oﬃce and has integrated experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to produce original editable presentations using PowerPoint (i.e., creating custom colour and visual themes, master slide creation)
- Ability to recreate static artwork into Illustrator and then translate it back into PowerPoint to ensure its editable
- Experience with redrawing charts/artwork into Illustrator or directly into PowerPoint
- Ability to reformat longer presentations that include charts, tables and add interactivity
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, quality and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics
- Be able to identify and initiate improvements to presentation designs
- You'll need to have a good design eye for layout and typography
- Able to execute production ready files that adhere to specifications; prior art-working knowledge
- Willing to learn and maintain an understanding of how work moves through the agency and follows any relevant processes
- Willing to teach and share PowerPoint skills with other team members to improve general knowledge and efficiency
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure to strict deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Good project/time management and strategic problem-solving skills
Nice to have’s
- Animation skills within PowerPoint
- Converting PowerPoint template into Google Slides and Google Sheets
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including a primary office location outside Spitalfields Market, 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, dental insurance, pension contributions and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include health and wellness reimbursements, Friday afternoon happy hours, and free healthy snacks to keep you running all day long. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.realchemistry.com/.