A little about us and the account manager role
Rokabye is a fiercely independent creative agency specialising in brand & campaign design, CG, animation & post production. We infuse motion with meaning to bring brands to life. Large or small.
We’re a young company, niche in approach, that strives to inspire new ideas and thinking. At our heart is a tight knit team that is extremely collaborative. We’re looking for an account manager to join us and help propel us forward, taking advantage of all opportunities that present themselves.
Account Managers at Rokabye play an intrinsic role in helping create original, exciting and beautiful creative solutions. We’re a company that is built on respect, honesty and creative passion.
We’re looking for a kind and considerate team player. Happy to get involved, truly be a part of, and continue to grow something special. If you want to play an intrinsic role for a young company with an exciting and growing client base, this could be what you’re looking for.
A bit more detail? Please read on…
You will be responsible for managing the successful development and delivery of creative projects and work streams. The role is multi-faceted, fast-paced and requires a high level of initiative, intelligence and experience, working across multiple sectors and creative disciplines.
You’ll build strong client relationships and work well within a team. We’re after an adaptable, energetic mind who thinks entrepreneurially and reads between the lines.
Ambition, drive, energy, curiosity and a “can-do” attitude are all welcomed.
The Day to day
- Collaborative management of multiple core accounts & projects alongside Partners & Account Director
- Manage and grow client relationships, providing structure, support, experience and insight.
- Regular project budget reconciliation and forecasts
- Administration; including time-sheets, purchase orders, invoicing
- Actively encouraging project evaluations after the project closes
- Write good, detailed creative briefs and project manage them through to completion
- Client management; attending and contributing to client meetings, creating proposals, presentations, agendas, client development plans and where appropriate, presenting them
- Assess markets, research and keep up to date with current trends in order to pin-point new business ideas, opportunities and input into strategy
- Input into creation of process and documentation to aid the smooth running of the business
- Input actively into building the culture of the studio
- To help, where needed with the general day to day running of the studio
- Help plan work through the studio highlighting any resourcing issues and aid freelance acquisition and resource planning both short and long term
- Facilitate and input into the creative process
- Help to grow the studio reputation both actively, with existing clients and pro-actively with publications and creative media
Your experience and approach
We’re looking for someone with at least 3 years experience in a brand/advertising/marketing agency or similarly creative environment (knowledge of the post-production pipeline a plus), who brings their own ideas and ways of doing things to the table, to help us build our offering and diversify our approach. You will:
- Be a natural multi-tasker, someone who thrives in a busy and varied environment
- Be a strong, empathetic communicator both written and verbal; building tactical, trusted relationships with both the wider team and clients
- Have strong diplomacy skills with a clear sense of confidentiality and sensitivity to boundaries
- Be efficient and able to adapt to processes and systems easily
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Be able to work through complex and multiple work streams
- Be approachable, transparent and a friendly person
- Have knowledge of account management systems
- Apply a rigorous attention to detail
- Think technically and strategically where relevant
- Be passionate, self-motivated and enthusiastic
Original thinkers with strong points of view who value professional and personal development, please do apply. There is room to grow here, with dedicated time given to learning every week.
We look to foster an environment where the only limit to what’s achievable is our imagination. Our culture is key and without our staff, we’re nothing. You’d be joining a truly caring, warm environment. We want you to develop and grow alongside us. We offer:
- Flexible working hours and remote working options (after the studio is open again)
- Pension plan
- Regular training and learning opportunities with time dedicated each week
- 28 days holiday per year + a day off on your birthday and roughly a week at Christmas to recharge
- A bike to work scheme
- Regular social engagements (taking into account Covid)
- Small but incredibly talented team with opportunity to make your mark and take a lead