We’re looking for Project Manager to join our expanding team. You’ll have a minimum of 2 years of studio experience and be responsible for managing our growing creative team and project list. As a client-facing role, it will require you to take on the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and to scope.
We are Conductor. A creative agency dedicated to sport. We work with the leading brands in cycling and other sports to bring them closer to their audience through unique creative concepts and world-class design execution.
Our work ranges from brand strategy, identity, product and brand campaigns through to content creation, print, packaging and much more. Clients include Canyon, Specialized, Chance Running, Rouleur, TIME, The Running Channel, KOO, Wahoo, Haute Route and more.
We’re passionate about design, creativity, sport and an active lifestyle. It's a very exciting time at Conductor – our ambition is to continue our rapid growth, work with icons of sport, deliver award-winning work and have fun along the way.
We have offices in London and Brighton, although we’re open to a remote working. We are also open to full time and part time working.
Who we are looking for…
An enthusiastic, motivated and highly organised project manager. This is a varied role and would suit a keen learner, strong problem solver and team player. Experience of working in a design agency or similar would be helpful, but is not crucial; an enthusiasm for working in a creative environment is a must.
What the role entails:
1. Project Management
• Creating project schedules
• Managing studio work-flow
• Liaising with clients regularly to maintain an efficient workflow
• Plan, oversee and report on project planning meetings
• Scheduling meetings and travel
• Minutes from meetings
• Defining scope, budget and objectives for projects
• Prepare and present agendas
• Manage project delivery on time and on budget
• Liaising with contractors on production (print, web, film, photography, etc)
• Liaising with clients and commissioners on production budgets and schedules
4. Financial administration
• Project set-up (preparing quotes and project forms)
• Negotiating and recording on-going project fees and expenses
• Track project expenditure in order to meet agreed budgets
• Raising and issuing invoices
• Managing new commission enquiries
• Managing studio press announcements
• Issuing employee and freelancer contracts
• Onboarding new employees
• Monitoring annual leave
18 months – 2 years minimum
Competitive and negotiable based on experience