We are looking for a Head of Influencer to inspire and lead our influencer team to drive excitement and conversation around brands across a range of sectors. This is a new role we have created, and the successful applicant will look to take our influencer offering to the next level and build out a bespoke influencer product for The Wild and Jungle Studios. Do you have operational rigour alongside epic client management skills? Can you blend strategic and social expertise? Do you have prior experience managing a team and enjoy getting stuck in with always on content? We create big ideas with cultural currency, not content pollution. If this sounds like you, please read on!
Permanent / Full Time / Based in London, UK
About The Wild
The Wild is a social-first creative agency offering unrivalled services and expertise in social media management, marketing, advertising and branded content. The agency’s Managing Director, Dylan Davenport (formerly of adam&eve/DDB) leads a Cannes Lion award-winning team, who have been responsible for generating the UK’s most viewed and engaged-with campaigns on social media for the last two years. Powered by Jungle Creations, The Wild has access to 117 million followers that live cross-platform and across different passion points, giving them unrivalled access to consumer data and insights that help drive its strategy for clients.
The Wild exists to turn eyeballs into real-world action and we believe social should be a core to brand experience, not an add on.
About the role
You will lead and build a team writing, developing and deploying social content and responses, helping to support campaigns and social calendars and create content. Therefore, creativity is key. You'll be client-facing, working closely with our social media management, strategy and creative departments. In addition, key to this role is having close relationships with the influencers and content creators so that they foster brand advocacy and are passionate about the work that they do with us.
The main task is to help The Wild and Jungle Studios further develop our unique influencer product. This means you need to be data-savvy, clear on the future of influencer marketing, and able to build out a clear influencer and creator network.
The role will report to the MD of The Wild and will also support the planning and execution of both organic and paid social across new business. As such, you need to have a really strong commercial brain to identify new opportunities and convert them.
- Client friendly
- Strategically spot on
- Commercially savvy
- Pastorally minded
- Socially innovative
- An influencer native
- Data literate (Discover IQ)
- Confident on a stage
- Unashamed hustler
- Meeting clients KPI targets using on-brand creative content
- Managing influencer managers to ensure effective curation and implementation
- The key point of contact to clients and internal management
- Partner with the strategy team to execute social strategy across our influencer campaigns
- Expertise in creator networks and creative best practices
- Expertise in influencer management
- Oversee final deliverables as well as work on these assets directly
- Proofing content before it goes to the client, ensuring it meets brand objectives and guidelines
- Attending client presentations
- Creating project schedules and timelines
- Ensuring all teams keep to deadlines and that posts are delivered on time
- Tracking results, compiling regular reports and delivering in-depth analytics to clients
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Lead coordination of Paid Social, creative and platform testing
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Setting expectations and goals
- Championing and demonstrating ‘thought leadership’
- Managing HR admin for your team
- Can manage, own and work with budgeting and quotations
Experience and skills required:
- Experience managing multiple influencer campaigns at once and driving content strategy on behalf of clients
- Track record of hitting targets
- Confident liaising with and presenting to clients at Director level and above
- Experience managing a team
- Familiarity with social analytics and media terminology
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint as well as the Google suite
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written skills with acute attention to detail
- Excellent deck creation skills
- High energy and positive team player
- Experience with social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout Social and Hootsuite.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- WFH allowance
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance program
- Bike to work scheme
- Religious holiday trade
- Volunteering leave to volunteer for a registered charity.
- Plus many social events and activities
How to apply
Please apply with your CV as we are keen to interview immediately.
To request a full job description contact: email@example.com