We are a sportswear brand which is set for rocket growth. Our vision is to leverage the existing solid B2B platform to pivot to a global DTC e-commerce based brand in the athleisure segment unlocking the untapped value provided by the cultural heritage and unique niche positioning of the brand.
Our intention is to deliver on this strategy by re-vamping the brand, generating a captivating storytelling, creating attractive, trend-setting, high-quality and sustainable collections while making an extensive/ innovative use of social media and e-commerce sales channels.
We are looking for a dynamic brand manager, who lives for marketing, content and storytelling to revamp and shape the future of the brand by applying cutting-edge strategies to serve our target customer base.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to have a real impact by translating your ideas into the next UK sportswear success story - this is your chance to get in early!
Requirements (WHAT YOU BRING)
- An ambition to create and shape the next global UK sport brand house
- Proven, hands on experience growing a brand.
- Vision, style, creativity and trend setting skill set
- Proven, hands on marketing experience
- Ability to coordinate all marketing workstreams (e.g. strategy, planning, implementation, etc.)
- Ability to generate ideas to grow the brand and shape how it reaches target customers
- Strong social media experience
- Copywriting experience
- Innovative ideas and a passion for technology
- Previous experience in apparel related fashion brand is desirable
- Knowledge of the target market and competitive landscape or strong proactive approach
- Proven brand building experience
- Self-directed with an entrepreneurial spirit
Perks (WHAT WE OFFER)
- Opportunity to be part of a successful entrepreneurial story (i.e. get in early)
- Freedom to revamp and shape the future of a 25-year old UK sportwear brand
- Opportunity to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Competitive compensation package
- Full-time position
- Office based in Shoreditch (London)
- 25 days holidays
- Competitive Salary