Why you should join ITV - Woo…
Woo is a new generation cultural movement designed to make wellness discoverable, aspirational and culturally relevant. Woo will feature new shows, editorial and products designed to make you feel good. An antidote to the toxic news cycle. A cultural ecosystem for the mind, body and spirit; evoking a greater sense of balance for the Gen Z lifestyle, blending with music, fashion, art and food cultures.
This role entails…
- The Growth Marketing Manager will own the paid media strategy and execution, with a focus on ecommerce. Reporting into the Head of Media and Brand, you will work to plan and execute multi-platform campaigns aimed at driving audiences through the purchase funnel.
- Develop and implement the paid media strategy to hit growth targets and KPIs across content and ecommerce, with focus on social (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok), search and programmatic.
- Manage the relationship with Woo’s paid media agency including overseeing new briefs, day-to-day communication and managing agency reporting.
- Lead on overall campaign reporting and analysis, using data and insights to increase the effectiveness of marketing.
- Oversee paid media budgets across all channels, optimising advertising spend based on performance and ROI.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Social team to leverage organic activity to drive paid media performance.
- Collaborate closely with the Design, Social, Editorial and Marketplace teams to define and implement best practices for paid media across creative, copy and audience targeting. Work closely with the Media and Editorial team to implement the SEO strategy.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Experience in digital marketing, specifically paid search, social and ecommerce marketing
- Proven experience in e-commerce, with a demonstrable understanding of the online interactive experience
- Experience and familiarity with Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdSense, Google Analytics, audience insight tools, Google Workspace products (Docs, Sheets etc) and Keynote
- Analytical thinker with the ability to convert data and insights into trends and forecasts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*.
Closing date: 23rd May 2022
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything via the talkingcareers email on the ITVJobs website.
Find out more about our benefits via the 'why join us' page on the ITVJobs website.
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.