New ideas. New approaches. Regular Practice delivers new creative directions for forward-thinking people. We help creatively ambitious people, through our unruly yet carefully considered approach to the construction of visual identities and brands, to re-orient into new forward thinking and progressive market positions. Led by Tom Finn and Kristoffer Sølling, the office and its way of working was initially approximated when the two met during their studies at the Royal College of Art in London.
Regular Practice is looking for a studio manager to join their current team of 6, based in East London.
- Assist in building scope documents, proposals and timetables for projects.
- Arrange meetings and prepare agendas.
- Emailing & following up with ongoing discussions with clients.
- Overseeing operations within the studio, deadlines, project deliveries & production timetables.
- Preparing contracts, Issue invoices, and pay bills following agreed payment terms.
- General studio maintenance, arranging cleaner, ordering coffee etc.
- Support the Directors in identifying and generating new business opportunities.
Experience & Skill -set
- This is a junior position and would be well suited to a highly organised graduate from a Design course looking to work in a more operational role. Whilst a background in design is preferable it's not essential.
- Flexible, driven, self-motivated and punctual
- Familiarity in Google Workspace, spreadsheets, Notion & adobe useful.