Since its foundation in 2007 It’s Nice That has become a trusted source of creative inspiration online, in print and through our events. Winner of a Webby Award for Best Cultural Website, It’s Nice That is a leading platform in the creative world reaching over 2 million people each month.
As well as covering inspirational work and projects, we harness our creative expertise to help brands communicate their messages and products to our creative audience. This takes the shape of display advertising, sponsored content, and bigger brand partnerships. We work with brands of all scales, from local start-ups through to some of the world’s biggest brands such as Apple, Spotify, Procreate, Nike, Adobe and The LEGO Group.
The Partnerships Executive role is focused on selling Advertising and Creators opportunities to brands and agencies interested in working with us. The role requires an excellent communicator who would enjoy building strong relationships with our partners, and who has the ability to lead proactively on new opportunities.
Working in a team of three, they’ll be chiefly responsible for growing and managing the Advertising pipeline, but will also have the opportunity to shadow and support outreach and proposals for smaller Partnerships and Insights projects alongside other members of the team. This is a good position for someone looking to gain further experience within a creative business and develop as part of a growing company.
In this position you will be working across the It’s Nice That team and within the New Business department, but will also naturally collaborate with other teams across It’s Nice That day-to-day.
- Oversee the growth and sales of our Advertising products across It’s Nice That platforms include site, social and events
- Executing sales strategies and feeding back learnings to improve processes and approaches
- Developing new business opportunities, consulting with clients on the right solutions and sharing briefs with the wider project delivery team
- Increasing the awareness of It’s Nice That’s Advertising and Creators opportunities with brands and agencies to clearly communicate our offer and position in market
- Building relationships with our existing partners, as well as generating new leads to help grow our network of clients
The ideal candidate
- Pro-active with the ability to work independently and manage a pipeline of opportunities
- Good people skills that build strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- Excellent communicator and able to consult with our partners on the best solution for their needs within Advertising, as well as identify growth opportunities across Partnerships or Insights to pass across to wider team
- Highly organised and quick to respond to the timescales set by prospective clients
- Ability to work creatively, share ideas and innovate
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve a shared goal
- Interested in the world of creativity, with an understanding of the media landscape
- Sales experience with a background in selling publishing, media, advertising, digital or a similar service preferable (but not essential)
- Experience with Insights or Influencers beneficial (but not essential)
Tasks & Skills
- Filter new leads, develop client briefs and sign off work
- Build relationships with clients, and drive repeat work from our Advertising partners to generate a consistent stream of revenue
- Proactively look for new leads, seeking out opportunities and keeping aware of market developments; Conduct regular outreach for Advertising and Creators products
- Work with the It’s Nice That team to build proposals for client pitches and proposals
- Track key opportunities by contributing to a database of clients and inputting into our new business pipeline
- Attend regular new business sales meetings with the wider team and action next steps
- Identify opportunities for new products and methods of marketing It’s Nice That to support our commercial offer, developing these alongside a wider New Business team.
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,500 per annum (Depending on experience)
- Reporting into: Senior Partnerships Manager
- Level: Junior
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm)
- Application deadline: Friday 01 December
- Interviews from: w/c 11 December 2023
- Ideal start date: January 2024
- Location: Remote and 2 days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) in-studio at 37-39 Kingsway, London WC2B 6TP
As part of our Equality Policy, we are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce. We welcome enquiries from everyone.